• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Pankekki's Pokemon Art Gallery!

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2019
    A gallery of some pokemon art I've done! The images are quite large so I thought I'd put the spoiler tags. I hope you all enjoy!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • That is honestly the most adorable starter dango I've ever seen
    I may or may not have seen starter dangos but they're just so adorable
    I love how Sobble keeps it's surprised face <3

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2019
    That is honestly the most adorable starter dango I've ever seen
    I may or may not have seen starter dangos but they're just so adorable
    I love how Sobble keeps it's surprised face <3

Thank you! I actually did a variation where they have different expressions! My friends really like them and so do I! Which starter is your favourite? When I have more time. I really wanna do some terrarium drawings with them and I need some ideas.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thank you! I actually did a variation where they have different expressions! My friends really like them and so do I! Which starter is your favourite? When I have more time. I really wanna do some terrarium drawings with them and I need some ideas.

Spoiler:

My favourite has to be Scorbunny in general.but Sobble is growing on me hahahaha. The alternate version looks really good too <3 I love how you match their expressions so well even in dango form!

And yes, terrarium images. You should continue this gallery and update with it! I feel like you'd do a really cool terrarium :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2019
    My favourite has to be Scorbunny in general.but Sobble is growing on me hahahaha. The alternate version looks really good too <3 I love how you match their expressions so well even in dango form!

And yes, terrarium images. You should continue this gallery and update with it! I feel like you'd do a really cool terrarium :D

I have a friend who is convinced that I'll be picking Sobble (and they're right) but out of spitefulness b/c they're going to say "I'm right", I'm really tempted to pick Grookey. Ahhh woe is me.

Thank you! I was wondering what expressions would fit them and I didn't wanna do crying Sobble b/c everyone does that. I'm so glad you like them!

Oooh. I should. I have more pokemon art that I've done. Different style. I don't actually tend to draw pokemon very much surprisingly.

Years
  • I have a friend who is convinced that I'll be picking Sobble (and they're right) but out of spitefulness b/c they're going to say "I'm right", I'm really tempted to pick Grookey. Ahhh woe is me.

Thank you! I was wondering what expressions would fit them and I didn't wanna do crying Sobble b/c everyone does that. I'm so glad you like them!

Oooh. I should. I have more pokemon art that I've done. Different style. I don't actually tend to draw pokemon very much surprisingly.

Grookey needs some love tbh-
    You should post them here sometime, Pokemon or not <3 I'd love to see more of your works around here!

Back