• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

platinum team

Years
    I was planning on this to be my team.

infernape
    metagross
    tentacruel
    lopunny or lickilicky (cant decide)
    honchkrow
    ??????????

Will you please help me
    I want to know how good this team is
    any substitutions I should make, lopunny or lickilicky ( which one.)
    And finally who should be my last pokemon.

THANKS

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    are you planning to trade these in or try and catch them because you can't get a beldum untill the nat dex you can't get a tentacool until you have surf and you can't get a murkrow without trading with that many trade in you are going to have a hard time beating gym leaders as hey won't listen to you

oh and you last spot I suggest getting the Eevee from Bebe and evolving it into an Espeon also it would be great if it was Modest nature by the way

Years
    I can trade. I don't want Espeon because metagross will be psychic. Also I dont want my full party to early in the game, so my last one would have to wait a while till i catch it.
    And I know a "special" spot in the game where their are highleveled tentacool and tentacruel.

Last edited:
    Back