• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile PMDEOS(Kecleon's stats are ridiculous!!!!) Recruiting Kecleon

bmah

B.A.M.
    Years
    Why? Well I'm guessing that Nintendo doesn't expect most players to recruit a Kecleon, nevermind knowing the stats of Kecleons < lv 50, which is nonexistant in the game I believe. Purely statistical data that doesn't really mean much in the end.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    Kechleon are shopkeepers in the MD games, they had to be tough to discourage people from stealing everything after they reach level 100. I do it anyway though... ;)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    can you attack kelceon without taking any items?
    i think kelceon is over statted because you are battling him only of you are stealing,
    so to make sure you dont get items easily, kelceon to the rescue :(

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    how come kelceon has a massive stat increase at lvl 40?
    maybe hes been stealing stealing protiens and irons and etc from his brother :O

pjofan

Orre Colosseum Leader
    Years
    I have all of the rescue team games except Blue Rescue Team, and I've beaten all of them except Sky. After beating Darkness and Time, I started to use Action Replay codes on them. I decided to steal from Kecleon, bad idea. I was caught in a turn in the dungeon. I had two Kecleon behind and two in front. I kept re healing myself all of the way, and I could not beat them. I had even quick saved, restarted the game, and given myself max stats. I don't think I've ever gotten out of there...

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Scary stats are scary D:
    I tried recruiting him once and I killed at least 20 of them while hiding in a wall with my level 100 Haunter.
    They are to hardcore...

Bart Crab

Time and some freedom...
    Years
    Ridiculous stats for kecleon?

well this is ridiculous... I stole fro a kecleon by accident and it took a least 10 attacking turns before my partner fainted.

Stupid Kecleon!!!

Dogwood

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2010
    Does everyone think its soo hard? I just use a foe-hold orb (maybe 2 or 3, because he calls for backup, depends on how far away is it from the stairs) lol, easy and im just lvl 65.
    P.S: maybe have to carry a mobile scarf/orb

Eclipse Absol

♫ Shadows ♫
    Years
    Someone in Nintendo must really like Kecleon. It's stats are crazy! O.O

...Or its a way to stop me from stealing his goodies. I only use Trawl Orbs when shoplifting from Kecleon anyway. He'll never get me. Nevah! >:D

Last edited:

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    Luckily in PMDB when I entered a room Keckleons surronded me whilst I had Lucario rank and friend bow and I EQ'ed with a lv.100 Marowak and one joined =D

Back