• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Endless Trash

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024

enlstrash.png

Made using Pokémon Essentials v19.1​
    This game is fully completed, but still in development. Changes to existing content may occur and new side content may be introduced.

DISCLAIMER:
    This fangame contains strong language.

Plot:

In this game, you play as a trainer living in a weird and foreign world whose goal is to conquer the 8 gyms of the region and challenge the Pokémon League. However, there is a dark secret in the region that is itching to be revealed about a cult seeking to destroy the entire world, and not to mention the weird scientist from a faraway region who seems to be up to no good. Will you step up to defend the Trash Region from those seeking to do it harm? Explore the mystery of the multiverse! Meet odd characters! Fight epic battles!​

Features:

-A bizarre cast of characters, old and new
    -5 playable genders (1 secret option)
    -152 new fakemon and 16 regional forms
    -New megas
    -118 new moves
    -7 new types
    -22 new abilities​
    -Double Battle mode
    -Randomizer mode
    -Rocket Mode (Steal Pokémon!)

-About 25 hours of gameplay​

Spoiler: Screenshots

Links:

Endless Trash Download Link (Google Drive):​
    Endless Trash 1.29.3 Download

The Endless Trash Community Discord Server:​
    https://discord.gg/qvvgwMrj8u

(If you don't see your name or if you see that I missed anything, please message me on Discord at @Cabig or here on Pokécommunity. Thanks!)​

Spoiler: Resource Credits

Spoiler: Music Credits

Spoiler: Gen 8 Project Credits

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hello! Following the takedown of Relic Castle I have decided to move Endless Trash here instead. Without a further ado... patch notes!

==v1.28==
    -Added new Pokémon to the Battle Arcade
    -Fixed some dialogue issues in the lab
    -Fixed an issue where the screen would remain black after beating Hilbert.
    -Introduced some new moves
    -Renamed some trainers and removed some dialogue
    -New cry for Obamasnow

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    For those of you having an issue running the game because it says you are missing Game.ini, but have the file, try removing the v1.28 (or whichever version nunber you have) in the names of the folders that the Game.exe file is inside. Also ensure that the folder is not inside any other folders.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Heya! I just released a tiny little patch that adds an IV checking NPC inside the daycare as well as a method for farming egg spawns. Happy hunting!

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Endless Trash turns 3 years old today! We hosted a competition on the Discord server to vote on a new Mystery Gift. Available now is a male Shattheir with perfect IVs and Final Gambit. I also went ahead and updated the wonder trade list to include some of the newer submissions.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    A major issue was just found that softlocks the game. An important NPC kept being moved out of bounds preventing progress. Please get v1.29.1 ASAP to fix this issue. My apologies, big thanks to Fe = Iron for finding this bug. I also made Cracked Pot obtainable and fixed another issue where you could walk on top of Frosty Times Cave due to a bad warp.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I released a hotfix just now for some issues. Here's a brief list of them:
    1. Balls can't catch trainer mons anymore
    2. Beak Blast works now
    3. Alvarez actually disappears from Tartarus like she's supposed to
    4. The overlay that happens when Hiro plays her red energy animation doesn't follow you to space

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I have released a tiny update! It adds Rocket Mode which allows you to steal other trainers' Pokémon. The option can be enabled on the creation of a new game. Go commit theft >:D

N30NL4Z3R

Your Local Anxious Bean
    Years
    • They/He/Them/Him
    • Seen yesterday
    I hope this is fine to post on here to ask this question; but are there shiny variants in this game? :woop:

Back