• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon FireGold

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    Where do i get the other 2 starters (picked totodile)?
    Tried trading between save files (using MyBoy) but after the trade finishes, the game freezes.

One is hatched from the egg given to you at the Johto day-care, the other is given to you in a house in Olivine.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2023
    Thanks for this amazing Hack. I just finished all, but i cant found Entei and Raikou. I already have the three birds, Lugia, Ho-oH, Celebi, Mewtwo and the revel Mew.

Btw, are you planning to add the B/W repel system?
    The hack is Amazing, Two gens in one game, i'm just suggesting.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    I cannot download the game. Page is blocked by my computer. Is there any alternative download link? Thanks!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    Thanks for this amazing Hack. I just finished all, but i cant found Entei and Raikou. I already have the three birds, Lugia, Ho-oH, Celebi, Mewtwo and the revel Mew.

Btw, are you planning to add the B/W repel system?
    The hack is Amazing, Two gens in one game, i'm just suggesting.

Thanks for your feedback!

Yes, I would like to introduce the B/W Repel system. I did implement it in an earlier build but neglected to do it this time around so thanks for the reminder.

Entei and Raikou can be found on the following routes in some order before appearing at the Ruins of Alph:
    Raikou: r33, r42, r2
    Entei: r14, r34, r4

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    I cannot download the game. Page is blocked by my computer. Is there any alternative download link? Thanks!

This seems to be an issue with your computer settings. I'd suggest googling for alternatives as it's against the rules on this site to link to rom download sites. Looks like there is another Fire Gold that's been released recently so I'd suggest adding 'thesnowpeople' to your search for this specific game, but hey, why not try the other one too?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    Hey all.

Thanks for your patience.
    My new job is going amazingly well, I've settled in rather nicely. Thank you to all those who wished me luck.

I'm pleased to say I'll be picking things back up again here shortly.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2023
    Congratulations For The New job!
    I never find The dogs in The ruins (only Suicune) are they apear at the same cave? Or i should do any other thing before?

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2023
    Hey, i just wondering where do i get the train pass. I defeated Clair and now i'm going back to Indigo.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hey all.

Thanks for your patience.
    My new job is going amazingly well, I've settled in rather nicely. Thank you to all those who wished me luck.

I'm pleased to say I'll be picking things back up again here shortly.

Congratulations! This is amazing news! Ok m actually quite keen to play this with QOL features that come with the CFRU

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2023
    SnowPeople thank you soo mutch, this is a hell of a hack room! Perfect!
    I only have a problem whit the Pokedex, the link doesn't let me see all Pokémon's. 2 questions, how evolve the link Pokémon's (Alakazam, Golem,etc..) and where I can find mew?
    TheSnowPeople you are the greatest ! Love from Portugal

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2023
    I've really been enjoying this romhack, however, I think I found a bug. I'm on my way to Johto and I just calmed the Steelix that was blocking the path. There's a house with an npc that says she has mastered the perfect move; when I tried to teach it to my Venusaur she said "...that Venusaur!" and my game crashed, just letting you know in case you may not have been aware.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2023
    Hi! Is the hack stopped? Or only delayed?
    I have completed once (in the 2.2 version) and now i'm playing it again, and found a couple of things:
    First: The train is bugged, you either enter in Jotho or Kanto, but you couldn't leave the station (the player never left the train and couldn't pass the guard.
    Second: The man in the theatre, don't give you the MO Cascade (but i'm thinking that in my previous game, found it in another place).
    Third: Mew still being a revel.

Days
    • Seen Jan 22, 2024
    Hi! This game is awesome! I played it on hard mode and really enjoyed it. There were only a few minor bugs but I was able to fix most of them myself.

To make Mew obey: Download a hex editor (I prefer Translhextion for basic tasks), press Ctrl + G, then type "x1d402" (without the quotation marks) into the box that pops up. Somewhere on the first line should be the number '97' (it should be the third number from the left). Change that to '00' by pressing the zero key twice. Save and it works.

To get HM07 waterfall in Ecruteak: add compare LASTRESULT 0x1 (like the HM06 Rock Smash script in Cianwood).

To let Moltres also disappear when its catched (it only disappears after defeating): add the two map scripts and change the PeopleID to 0052 (like it was on mt.ember).

To get Entei and Raikou: change the PeopleIDs in route 34, route 4 and route 42 so they wont be duplicated anymore. I changed the IDs of the three girls in route 34, empty eventnumber 5 in route 4 and the rock smashes in route 42 so you wont need to change the scripts.

I wasnt able to add the flightspots in Johto. When I deleted for example NewBark and added Cherrygrove in world map editor it worked but when I only add one flightspot the game turns black and freezes when using Fly. I think thats because the first map of the Sevii Islands only had 4 flightspots and I dont know how to change that. I hope there is someone who knows how to expand this.

Do you know where to get the GS ball for Celebi?

I also thought that this game would be even more awesome when TM31 is Brick Break (instead of U-turn) and have Blastoise as water/steel, Meganium as grass/fairy, Typhlosion as fire/ground, Feraligatr as water/dark, Ampharos as electric/dragon and Gyarados as water/dragon types so I changed it (using HexManiacAdvance) and added shiny spots like Ultra Violet but thats my opinion.

Last edited:
    Back