• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.4 Released 05/18/2024]

Do you agree the project to be rebooted using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade?

• Yes. Do it!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • Nah. Don't waste your time on this

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TrainerWesley

Pokémon Adventures manga needs an anime adapt
Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    It says the moon stone has "no use" on my Nidorino and even when I select him it says "it won't have an effect." I thought the Nido evolutions were unchanged?

Days
    • Seen today
    It says the moon stone has "no use" on my Nidorino and even when I select him it says "it won't have an effect." I thought the Nido evolutions were unchanged?
    Give it a Moon Stone to hold at lv35 and then level it up. A crude method of solving a problem caused by having a lv16 Nidoking/queen, earlier than intended.

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • Beta v2.7.2 is available for download now!!!

Well. This release was planned to release during the last week of April, but due to several irl problems, I've had to delay the release for today. So here it is. You can download it from the official GS Chronicles website by clicking here

Don't expect a ton of changes. Most changes are fixes to prevent the game from crashing randomly. A changelog about what I did is available by clicking here.

Secondly, I've been working during April with Kanto. I've almost finished with all Kanto cities. Working on this was harder than expected due to tileset limitations and having to fit all graphics into the limited palletes available, but I'm satisfied with the final result. Routes are pending to be mapped. The reason is because I want to redo all routes in a different way to encourage exploration now that Kanto can be freely explored with no specific order. (If there's any mapper willing to help me with these maps, I'd highly appreciate it). So you can see a little sample about these maps.

...Now the most important notice.

I expect this build to fix the annoying random crashes and major bugs people experience. In my multiple runs I never experienced these problems. If the issues persist and people still experience the same issue, then I will have to say goodbye to the game as it is and move on. With this I don't mean I will cancel it, but I mean I have to move the project one more time to a different base. I've been studying the possibility to move the project to decomp and start with pokeemerald. This, of couse, will delay future releases even more, but I hope this is not the case and I don't have to delay the game even more. Let's see how it goes.

rich text editor image
    rich text editor image
    rich text editor image
    rich text editor image
    rich text editor image
    rich text editor image
    rich text editor image
    rich text editor image
    rich text editor image

Days
    • Seen today
    Pokemon GS Chronicles-0.png
    Beta 2.7.1
    After talking with Cynthia and Bugsy at the Ruins of Alf, you will get a bug item.

Days
    • Seen today
    >why does the intro part still say Beta 2.7.1 even though i got the newest download?
    This is because the save data that occurred in Beta 2.7.1 was carried over to Beta 2.7.2.

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • Beta v2.7.3 is available for download now!!!

Just a few bug fixes were made, so you can download the latest version in the main thread and also read the changelog to see what was fixed and what issues are expected.

Back