• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.3 Released 05/12/2024]

Do you agree the project to be rebooted using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade?

• Yes. Do it!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • Nah. Don't waste your time on this

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2021
    After beating Jasmine and being called by Bugsy to Ruins of Alph through union cave, i went there, but where bugsy is supposed to be standing is a hole, because I already beat the puzzle. I hope I'm wrong here but I've done everything to try and skip/start event(the one where cynthia walks in as you talk to bugsy). Watched Youtube to figure out i was screwed. Anyways, I had plenty of fun while it lasted, 10/10 romhack, defo my favourite so far. (and ive played dozens). Also, the Fly function doesn't work. Oak Just says not the place/time.

TLDR; Is it a softlock or am i retarded? thanks. Can I fix it?

I am playing on Beta 2.6 the latest version

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2021
    Hey guys. Just caught a seedot holding a "mega earing" - misspelled in game - and don't know what to think of it. Wrong item ID?

Years
    • Seen today
    1. Are tms reusable?
    2. Are the elemental punches in the goldenrod store?

1. Yes
    2. Elemental punches are move tutors located in certain caves (for example Ice Punch in Slowpoke well), but you need the Poké Rides that replace Surf, Strength, etc. to access those areas.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2022
    I have another question what does it mean by tutor on every pc what moves are available and how do you use them?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2021
    Hey I think I found a glitch. My teddiursa is lvl 30 and has not evolved. Is there a reason why?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2021
    I can't beat Silver's Meganium and nothing I have can use Sludge Bomb....

Giblie

Gible Lover
    Years
  • Where can I get a better fire move for my Arcanine or a better moveset? Arcanine is at lv44 with the moves Bite, Play Rough, Flame Burst, and Dig and a Adamant nature. I am at the 7th gym. Does it learn Flare Blitz at any point? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2022
    Does anyone know where I can get Glameow and Lickitung? please and thank you

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2023
    Hi, are you still gonna add kanto? If so , when can we expect it

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi dev! I think I broke the game and can't proceed any further. When I finally got the key from the Goldenrod Radio Tower, I proceeded to finish up some areas that weren't previously accessible without Rides, and I made it back to Blackthorn. I tried going to the gym, and I fought the trainers there, but Clair was not there. I remembered that I need to finish up the Goldenrod story first, so when I went down to the underground and to the Rocket Hideout there, no one was there. And on the next room after that, there is I think a Rocket Scientist NPC I need to interact with, but I can't speak to him. I think I'm stuck in this situation. My team is great, and I don't want to re-do the game from the start. Please send help 😢

Back