• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.3 Released 05/12/2024]

Do you agree the project to be rebooted using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade?

• Yes. Do it!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • Nah. Don't waste your time on this

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2022
    Thank you SO much to the creator of this. This is BY FAR THE BEST pokemon game I have ever played. Great story line, fun side items, just fantastic. The only criticism I have is that if you had someone like the people who made rocket red to help with story you could have made it even better. Who cares though because this is still amazing. Thank you. I dont have coding skills but I hope some one or a group will carry the creators torch in finishing it.

Last edited:
    Years
  • And here I was not playing it because I was waiting for Kanto to arrive. Welp anyway, I can tell by youtube videos that the work done on this has been A LOT and WONDERFUL, thanks for bringing such a fresh yet familiar way to visit Jotho to us:)

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Is there any way to get rid of (or at least mitigate) the lag when playing with fast forward? I unfortunately get kind of motion sick with choppy framerates, and I really wanna play this hack 🙂

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2022
    sounds silly but how do i change the time? when i reset to start a new game it just goes straight to oak and never asks me to set the time :)

h4ppyp1lls

Wooper Enthusiast
    Years
  • There is no way to do so, the in-game time relies on the RTC of your emulator. But if you're using something like GPEMU, the game won't recognize the time.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    okay, so this is probably really late to report since the development ended and stuff, and i'm also too lazy to find if anyone else has documented this, but after doing the first gym and going through the ruins of alph, i got this strange item that has a lot of ???'s as the name and has 512 unities on my bag. and it crashed the game when i select it, which sucks, because i cant get to any of the itens under it. i'm going to try and just plow everything up to the first gym so i can see what item exactly gave me that status, since it was before the miracle seed you get and the thunder stone on the beginning of the route to the ruins. thx.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2022
    So first off i want to say I love this game and I have beaten it past the elite four. I was curious as to how I get the ticket for the boat and train I did not receive a phone call from Professor Elm and was wondering if they were able to be obtained yet.

Years
  • So first off i want to say I love this game and I have beaten it past the elite four. I was curious as to how I get the ticket for the boat and train I did not receive a phone call from Professor Elm and was wondering if they were able to be obtained yet.

You can't obtain them. You can, however, rematch the gym leaders of Johto and complete the dex. There is no post-game as the game has been untouched since the latest version's release, which is June 2021.

bluestar899

My Feraligatr knows Aeroblast
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    I can't seem to spawn the Bug Catching contest. I've tried changing the dates to Tues/Thurs/Friday and I don't see the NPC that lets me start the contest when I pop in. I already did the Sewers quest and beat Whitney and I've seen at least one Let's Play trigger the contest so idk what I'm doing wrong here. If it matters I didn't trigger the Bugsy cutscene prior to the sewers so when I rescued him and went back to the National Park he was there again and said he was going down to the sewers. He's obviously not there anymore.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    i cant get a radio tower card because there is no second lady add the broadcasting tower.
    now i am stuck in the game proces....

what can i do ?

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2023
    Question: Did you recreated Johto by playthrough or watching videos of others' playing it? Or did you use hack tools to look up the text and event data?

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2022
    How do I get any of the rides to work ive deleted and re-download 3 different copies of the game wasted hours getting to surf and it won't work at surf strength rock smash rock xlimb none work

Back