• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: RBGenesis+ - Open to community updates! [More custom shadow pokemon, events, Johto, NPCs]

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    When I'm playing it close some time and I don't know if the prog that a friend give to use the debug mode on it and other Fan games I use dose not do the same thing as that

Days
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Really enjoying this so far!
    So, I don't know if I missed something or not, but after beating the Rocket Executive at Pokemon Tower/Lavender Town, Mr. Fuji says I have the PokeFlute, when it is nowhere to be found in my inventory?
    Great work!

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Really enjoying this so far!
    So, I don't know if I missed something or not, but after beating the Rocket Executive at Pokemon Tower/Lavender Town, Mr. Fuji says I have the PokeFlute, when it is nowhere to be found in my inventory?
    Great work!
    Ah yes, I found this one as well. For some reason he was checking the players inventory for the Silph Scope instead of the flute is why and I fixed it for the next patch. Thanks for letting me know!

Days
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Ah yes, I found this one as well. For some reason he was checking the players inventory for the Silph Scope instead of the flute is why and I fixed it for the next patch. Thanks for letting me know!
    Wait, I just got the PokeFlute from the secondary rival/thief in Fuschia!

Days
    • Seen Jan 25, 2024
    I'm type of player who grind my entire team until under top gym leader 2 levels so I massacre a lot of wildlife pokemon then I stumbled upon shiny trubbish. Did you increase shiny rate? Or just my luck?

Also I plan to have 3 moon stone mon and perfect EV in my team in future. Can I access to purchasable moon stone, oval stone and EV reduce berry in late game?

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm type of player who grind my entire team until under top gym leader 2 levels so I massacre a lot of wildlife pokemon then I stumbled upon shiny trubbish. Did you increase shiny rate? Or just my luck?

Also I plan to have 3 moon stone mon and perfect EV in my team in future. Can I access to purchasable moon stone, oval stone and EV reduce berry in late game?
    Yes the shiny odds were increased to about 1/1024 odds or so, but still very lucky!
    There are a few Moon Stones in Mt. Moon, and every Monday you can go to the Mt. Moon Square area to get a free one from some Clefairy. I'm glad you brought up the oval stone and EV berries because I thought I had them in the Safari zone, but it looks like I didn't add them there. I'll make some berry plants there and I'll put in a way to get the oval stone from an NPC in Fuschia. Thanks!

How did you manage to get to fuchsia city? Don't you need the Pokéflutr to wake up Snorlax in order to progress?
    It's a fun change I made, you can go all the way down to Fuschia without needing the flute at all. You can go there right after Rock Tunnel if you wanted, that's where you get the flute now, and why Mr. Fuji has dialogue if you get the flute before saving him.

Days
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Yes the shiny odds were increased to about 1/1024 odds or so, but still very lucky!
    There are a few Moon Stones in Mt. Moon, and every Monday you can go to the Mt. Moon Square area to get a free one from some Clefairy. I'm glad you brought up the oval stone and EV berries because I thought I had them in the Safari zone, but it looks like I didn't add them there. I'll make some berry plants there and I'll put in a way to get the oval stone from an NPC in Fuschia. Thanks!

It's a fun change I made, you can go all the way down to Fuschia without needing the flute at all. You can go there right after Rock Tunnel if you wanted, that's where you get the flute now, and why Mr. Fuji has dialogue if you get the flute before saving him.
    One last thing--was the Eevee in Celadon programmed to be shiny or did I just get super lucky? haha

Days
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024

Also one more thing, it's unrelated, you know, not a big deal or anything but DO THE FUSCHIA GYM LEADERS HAVE TWELVE POKEMON?!?!

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    One last thing--was the Eevee in Celadon programmed to be shiny or did I just get super lucky? haha
    All of the gift Pokemon have secret conditions to get a guaranteed shiny. You must have met the requirements for the Eevee, but that's all I'll say 😌

Also one more thing, it's unrelated, you know, not a big deal or anything but DO THE FUSCHIA GYM LEADERS HAVE TWELVE POKEMON?!?!
    They might haha

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    In still on 1.3, and I I came across this small oddity. Camper Raz on route 15 has a Passimian that only knows struggle.
    All trainer Pokémon have the last 4 moves that Pokémon would learn at their level. I have noticed that sometimes the AI can choose struggle even when it isn't out of moves for some reason. Sometimes it's because they can't hit the Pokémon they're fighting, and sometimes it's the first thing they do.

Not sure why, but it's an AI thing when choosing a move to use, not because Passimian doesn't have any moves.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
    Going to mention another quick oddity I encountered. I got the Super rod and was fishing in the lake behind the fishing guru's house in Fuchsia. I encountered a regular Slowbroz and all of a sudden, midway, it turned into the Poison/Psychic Variant.

Edit: Not sure if this is an inconsistency, but when you defeat or catch zapdos, it gives out a Raikou's cry in the overworld.

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Going to mention another quick oddity I encountered. I got the Super rod and was fishing in the lake behind the fishing guru's house in Fuchsia. I encountered a regular Slowbroz and all of a sudden, midway, it turned into the Poison/Psychic Variant.

Edit: Not sure if this is an inconsistency, but when you defeat or catch zapdos, it gives out a Raikou's cry in the overworld.
    Yeah that's also something that can happen at times. It will change the form of the Pokémon mid battle for an unknown reason. It doesn't seem to affect gameplay or what form it is when you catch it.

Also, you have good ears! Raikou is now roaming the map for you! After each legendary bird, the corresponding elemental dog will start roaming.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
    I just updated to 1.4 and came across another oddity. I defeated Archer and Ariana in Silph Co, and then challenged Giovanni. Post beating him, for some reason, Ariana challenges me again, and I successfully beat her, and then the game froze on me.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    I just updated to 1.4 and came across another oddity. I defeated Archer and Ariana in Silph Co, and then challenged Giovanni. Post beating him, for some reason, Ariana challenges me again, and I successfully beat her, and then the game froze on me.
    I apologize for this everyone! This was something I didn't catch at first because it only happened sometimes. I could only recreate this a few times, but that's more than enough for another fix.

Anyone who has the 1.4 version should get the new update to fix this to prevent a soft lock from occurring!

Days
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Hey,
    So, if I need to grind, I need to grind, but this Fuschia gym is insanely difficult. I've done both routes in and out of Fuschia, the power plant, and both surfing routes. I can't access Saffron because it says I need to handle Fuschia, so is grinding my only option? Right now I'm literally going into the gym leader battle just over and over again. Am I missing something?
    Love this game, just stuck! haha

Back