• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?Charmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
Years
  • Pok?Charmed

Plot: The Charmed Witches have been thrown into an alternet reailty where the world of Pok?mon is real! In order to fight the demon who sent them there, and not to risk the exposer of magic they must become pok?mon trainers. Three trainers have offered to help them out.

Rules: You each pick a Charmed one to rp has and/or be on of the chars. In this little story my Char, Samantha (she is another sister, she is in my fan fic so I am adding her ^^) is included, so I'm gonna be her ok?

Form:

If you are being a Charmed one (Samantha only has the looks feild 'cuz she isn't in the show):

Name: Piper Halliwell
    Powers: Able to freeze time and blow objects up
    Starter: Torchic

Name: Phoebe Halliwell
    Powers: Empath, Levitation, and has preminitons
    Starter: Abra

Name: Paige Matthews
    Powers: Orbing and Telekentic Orbing
    Starter: Totodile

Name: Samantha Johnson (changed her last name to Halliwell)
    Looks: Blonde Hair with red highlights, a white tank top with a jean jacket and a short jean skirt with boots, blue eyes.
    Powers: Telekinesis, Freeze Time, Blow up objects, Empath, Levitation, Orbing, Telekentic orbing, has preminitions, and any whitelighter powers
    Starter: Charmander

For your own char:

Name:
    Looks:
    Team:

My form:

Name: Jasmine Starr
    Looks: Brown hair, pink tank top, blue jeans, sneakers, green eyes
    Team: Diamond (Rapidash, Female), Diver (Tentacruel, Male), Ember (Ninetails, Female), Blade (Scyther, Female), Kimidori (Septile, Male), Lapras (Female)

When you post your form, if you are gonna be a charmed one place the form of who you are playing as. I am not retyping Samantha's but I am playing as her. You start out in Pallet Town, but the Charmed ones got a nice choice in the PKMN......

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2004
    I'll give it a shot

No one's coming anyway, so I'll kick it up.

Name: Issac Lane
    Looks: Brown hair, tan skin, black eyes, green shirt with large blue stripe in middle, blue jeans, grey shoes
    Team: Beautifly (Male), Sandslash (Male), Skiploom (Female), Girafarig (Male), Umbreon (Male), Vigoroth (Female)

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
    Years
  • Drako

Name: Drako
    Looks: 6' 7" White and black fur..Long Tail and Horns.
    Team: Mewtwo (Myself), Carizard, Dragonair, Golduck, Mew (yeah her), Dragonite

Just so you knoe, nobody ever wants to get in my way...nor does anyone want to meet me..I am dark, evil, and I have one baaad kitty temper!!! Try to avoid me if you can...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back