• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Pokemon Adventure red chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • So, i have a very very serious question. It makes sense idk.

I have seen and played many ROM hacks in my life, since my childhood. When i was of 7 age, i was playing hacks like expert gold, etc. When i got my new smartphone, i learned about advance rom hacks like ruby destiny, fuligin etc. But i haven't played anything like adventure red chapter. It is 10 times better then all other rom hacks. I don't think anyone didn't admit this. Its true. Now, the question is this why the staff of rom hacking section doesn't appreciate this work. I have seen many staffs apreciating other hacks bur not adventure red, why? Do they don't like good and better ron hacks? Jealous? They don't like Aethestode or they are bound by something or someone.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I think that you'd get your answer a lot faster and they'd be a lot more aware of your question if you asked them directly (like, in a VM or PM)

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • 15f9309cfd520e6740314129cedd88d5--bait-discussion.jpg

Check this out though

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back