• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: EX Unseen Forces

Years
    This is the new Pokemon TCG set. It just released yesterday. It seems prety cool from some card I saw. It have some really cool Fire Pokemon (!)., Anyway I'll buy the deck with fire Pokemon and 4-5 boosters this week. Here are some cards:

Pretty cool card, nice artwork and both attacks, especially the second one is pretty good. Just thing if Espeon EX's opponent is a Tyrannitar from EX Team Rocket Returns xD I may put this one in my deck if I find it in a booster. (I MAY because I have only one Phychic Energy xD)

Really powerfull card, its first attack can be pretty good but its best attack is the second is the best. Most of Pokemon that Scyzor EX may fight will be evolved ones. So, 80 damage isn't bad xD

One of the best ex cards I've ever seen. Its Poke-BODY is pretty dangerous for its opponent, you need a really good strategy to beat this one. Its attack is one of the bests I've ever seen through, it's sure hard to find all those energies while playing, but when you find them you oppenent's Pokemon will be KOed for sure.

Good but even not the best. It's attack can be conbined with its Poke-POWER. You'll put that many energies for sure in order for its attack to be more powerfull and when it will be KOed you'll put 2 of them to another of your Pokemon.

One REALLY worth getting card. This is maybe one of the best single Fire cards. Its Poke-BODY is really usefull, especially when you have Pokemon with many HP in your deck. Its first attack make some damage and make the Pokemon sleep, think that left you time to give Typhlosion more Energies for the second attack. The second attack is one of the best fire attacks I have seen, Typhlosion had 110 HP, just thing if it has 10 left. This is attack is an 150 damage attack! I'll try find it! I hope it will be in one of decks because this card is perfect!

This is a pretty good water card. Not as good as Typhlosion but good anyway. Its Poke-BODY is kinda usefull, especially in double battles. Its first attack can destroy some of the best strategies! For example, if you collecting in your hand cards that you need in order to use a stage 2 Pokemon and you don't have the basic form, this may force you discard some of its other forms and destroy your strategy. About the second attack, it's pretty good but not as good as Typlosion's and even if Feraligatr had 120 HP it may hurt him dangerously...

Ah I finished with the descriptitions... I may put more later.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    Quite possibly the best set released by Nintendo, with TRR and FRLG being the only real competitors.

And Lugia ex is a terrible card. Don't let the 200 damage fool you, that's horrible.

Feraligatr ex is quite possibly the best denial card in the format to date. Able to stop all but a handful of Pokemon Powers, it has the best attacks seen thus far on any denial Pokemon-ex. Plus, with Rare CAndy and other cards, it's pretty easy to get out.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    missingnomaster said:
    Yeah. I am now devoted to buying unseen forces booster packs. I bought the silvery ocean theme deck and it was suckish:(. the set only came into the trading card store yesterday.

Yeah, I have got to get me some of those booster packs!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    me too. Probably going to buy a case off the internet in the next week or so, when some money starts coming into my account. Until then, I'm stuck with having next to nothing for the set...

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    in my opinion the best cards from the set are not the pokemon but some of the trainers.
    fluffy berry kicks balloon berry out of the game and the protective orb is awsom for ex pokemon with double weekness. cleffa is back with 1 less drawing card. pluse entei star isent bad eighther.

Oca2020

Gyarados Ex
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 19, 2005
    :D I just got a 150hp politeod ex!

Last edited:
    Back