• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Flora Sky!

AppleCode

AppleCode
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2024
    I've been working on this LP for a while now but here is my most recent episode!

Last edited:

AppleCode

AppleCode
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2024
    Episode 16 is now up on my channel for anyone who wants to check it out!

AppleCode

AppleCode
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2024
    Sorry about the random cut in between episodes, but episode 17 is up! Hope you guys enjoy!

AppleCode

AppleCode
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2024
    Do you ever feel like the water routes will never end? Well then you'll relate to this video!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2016
    I just checked out your most recent episode, and I really like your commentary! I played Flora Sky once but didn't get very far lol, I left a sub and I'm interested to see what else you'll do in the future!

AppleCode

AppleCode
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2024
    I just checked out your most recent episode, and I really like your commentary! I played Flora Sky once but didn't get very far lol, I left a sub and I'm interested to see what else you'll do in the future!

Hey thanks! It means a lot to me that you even considered watching any of it! I'll definitely be doing more in the future!

AppleCode

AppleCode
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2024
    Two gyms in two episodes? Now that's what I call progress! We take on the 7th gym leader Aragi!

AppleCode

AppleCode
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2024
    In today's episode, we travel to Professor Aragi's lab to help reboot her generator! Could the power outage have something to do with Team Aqua???

AppleCode

AppleCode
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2024
    This is probably the most frustrating time I've had recording a video, but we made it through the Team Aqua Hideout!

Back