• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Gold Kaizo

Status
Not open for further replies.

KinkajusRevenge

KinkajusRevenge
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2015
    So, don't know if anyone has done this or not yet, but about 18 months ago i started this hack. It takes Gold and makes it much harder to beat. However, I never quite finished it.

There's lots of glitches, but it's playable up through the L337 4. If someone wants to finish it or work on it, then go ahead. I probably will never pick it back up. Here's the link for the rom:

[LINK REDACTED]

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    So, don't know if anyone has done this or not yet, but about 18 months ago i started this hack. It takes Gold and makes it much harder to beat. However, I never quite finished it.

There's lots of glitches, but it's playable up through the L337 4. If someone wants to finish it or work on it, then go ahead. I probably will never pick it back up. Here's the link for the rom:

[LINK REDACTED]

Please make this thread fulfil the requirements for a hack thread outlined in the Progressing Hacks Forum Rules or I'll have to lock it. Thank you!

Edit: It seems you've not changed anything, and I just realised you linked directly to a ROM, so I'm going to lock this thread anyway. If you're ready to update it, PM myself or Christos and we can unlock it for you.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back