• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon map!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 31, 2021
M7QZAvP.jpg

I make maps and a client asked me to invent a continent in the Pokemon world where each city has an element of the game as theme, check it out! Hope you like it!

the timelapse of my work process

Thanks for listening!!

If you are interested in my work just contact me through any social media that I have

Lordecoxinha

English might falter
Years
Wow, this looks great!

It's amazing how detailed it is overall, and the fact that every city has elements that visually refer to the Pokémon type they're meant to represent is a touch that really takes this map to the next level.

I also love the tabletop RPG feel it has, like a Pokémon DnD adventure is about to unfold :O

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 31, 2021
Thanks! I'm proud of the result, I even wanted to narrate something related haha ​​if i had time i would

Back