• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    When I updated my save from beta 4.09 my Spiky-eared Pichu became a Kleavor

Beta 4.09 Fixed
    eSYY1HU.png

Beta 5.06
    0SV04ba.png

That is because the spiky-eared Pichu was replaced with Kleavor in the new Beta 5.06, which should be the only replaced Pokemon in the new beta. Also, I've checked out that map glitch you mentioned, it's more like something caused by a wrong base rom or the save file itself. Thanks for telling me about these anyways.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Beta 5.07 is a major update which finally fixed the bad egg glitch from the previous beta, it's all thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's help and Victor GRC's save file. To make sure nothing goes wrong while playing, it's recommended to update to this new patch so that you won't have to take the risk of losing any Pokemon in your team.
    Download link for fixed Beta 5.07(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/uj72n72yrpu28f6/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta+5.07.zip/file

Days
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Thanks for the patch :D
    I'll make another report when I have the time and send it to you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Is there has Bug Buzz move for my Volcarona?

That is exactly what I had been working on. I've wanted to release the new patch after more glitches were reported and fixed, but since I'm not sure about when and how many more glitches can still be found, I think it's fine to release it now. In this new update, Volcanora and many other Pokemon can learn Bug Buzz.
    Download link for fixed Beta 5.10:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/p1oy5z9e9fvoltr/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta+5.10.zip/file
    Beta 5.10 fixed some wrong moveset for trainers. Also, several new moves: Iron Head, Energy Ball, Brave Bird, Seed Bomb and Bug Buzz were added.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    My quest end here :(
    Doing data decryption will mess human fight, fight cause softlock֎
    pPXNf5d.png

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    One text issue I'd report:
    Strength move has physics icon, but description still keep "Special".

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    One text issue I'd report:
    Strength move has physics icon, but description still keep "Special".

Thanks for reporting this, this had been fixed just now. The version number is still unchanged since it's a simple hotfix. Also, it's true that the decryption patch you used there messed up the routine, but I assume you can still use your save file in the original game and finish this part of game, though your Pokemon might be messed up instead.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    My walkthrough has been heavily updated, getting mostly the trainer info including changed movesets as well as what items some key trainers use. I have linked at the top of it the separate guides for:

Battle Arenas and Battle Department
    Legendary Pokemon Locations
    Mega Stone Locations
    Crafting

I did all this since I remember a Youtube video comment saying that my main walkthrough was as long as "the bible" so I decided to consolidate things, therefore the main walkthrough is slightly shorter now. But this should cover some finishing touches. A few minor nitpicks involving trainers:

-There's two Sableye megaguardians, Salley and Samson. The one I found was Samson.
    -Pandroa's Lv63 team: Lanturn holds a Black Belt, has no Fighting moves
    -Ted's Lv50 team: Gardevoir holds a Black Belt, has no Fighting moves
    -Gatrie's LvEX team has a Lv65 Meditite, earlier teams of his have Medicham
    -Norman's Lv5 team has a Lv54 Wooloo
    -Salvia's Lv3 team: Sandslash holds a Houndoomite
    -Cordelia's Lv4 team: Mienshao holds a Pidgeotite
    -Yos***sune's Lv5 team: Drifblim holds a Blazikenite
    -PKMN Ranger Alize has a Cooltrainer sprite
    -Galen's team when you battle him in National Prison has a Mega Sharpedo already mega'd
    -Ursula has 4x Hyper Potions for her Lv4 defender match, but only 2x Hyper Potions for her Lv5 defender match
    -Swimmer Rush is the only one of the Lv4 challengers to not have 2x Hyper Potions

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    My walkthrough has been heavily updated, getting mostly the trainer info including changed movesets as well as what items some key trainers use. I have linked at the top of it the separate guides for:

Battle Arenas and Battle Department
    Legendary Pokemon Locations
    Mega Stone Locations
    Crafting

I did all this since I remember a Youtube video comment saying that my main walkthrough was as long as "the bible" so I decided to consolidate things, therefore the main walkthrough is slightly shorter now. But this should cover some finishing touches. A few minor nitpicks involving trainers:

-There's two Sableye megaguardians, Salley and Samson. The one I found was Samson.
    -Pandroa's Lv63 team: Lanturn holds a Black Belt, has no Fighting moves
    -Ted's Lv50 team: Gardevoir holds a Black Belt, has no Fighting moves
    -Gatrie's LvEX team has a Lv65 Meditite, earlier teams of his have Medicham
    -Norman's Lv5 team has a Lv54 Wooloo
    -Salvia's Lv3 team: Sandslash holds a Houndoomite
    -Cordelia's Lv4 team: Mienshao holds a Pidgeotite
    -Yos***sune's Lv5 team: Drifblim holds a Blazikenite
    -PKMN Ranger Alize has a Cooltrainer sprite
    -Galen's team when you battle him in National Prison has a Mega Sharpedo already mega'd
    -Ursula has 4x Hyper Potions for her Lv4 defender match, but only 2x Hyper Potions for her Lv5 defender match
    -Swimmer Rush is the only one of the Lv4 challengers to not have 2x Hyper Potions

Thanks a lot for the seperate guides and reporting the glitches. The game was updated and all these issues were fixed in the new patch.
    New - Download link for fixed Beta 5.11(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/qkl7jg6fvv7dvy5/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta+5.11.zip/file
    Beta 5.11 fixed many minor glitches including the ones mentioned by Oliva R. and some other text errors. Also, the special trainers who only appear in the battle facilities now have their own unique ow sprites. Mega Guardians also have their unique ow sprites now.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    1158 said:
    It's true that the decryption patch you used there messed up the routine, but I assume you can still use your save file in the original game and finish this part of game, though your Pokemon might be messed up instead.

I found a temporary solution: 02024284 the first member data, modify four move IDs to make it work.
    pPzfN8A.png

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    What I'd give for a full list of evolution changes. I like planning my teams out stupid early (not even out of the starting sequences yet). Game seems rad so far and definitely looking forward to what it has to offer! Appreciate the hard work, 1158, and all of the others reporting bugs/making walkthroughs and guides. Y'all are great.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Thanks to ba11, many more glitches were spotted and fixed. Also, thanks to whose suggestion, many fully evolved Pokeon's movepool were updated. Also, in this new patch, several new sidequests were added. One of which can only be started once certain sidequests were finished. This sidequest can make it possible to craft items whenever you want. The move tutor for Softboiled now teaches Night Slash instead.

New - Download link for fixed Beta 5.12(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/5804b54q215a2vb/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta+5.12.zip/file

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2024
    The patch was updated once again. Thank ba11 once again for helping with spotting bug/glitches and providing some advice about changing some moves. In this patch, many moves were updated while some more glitches were fixed.

New - Download link for fixed Beta 5.13(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/6fkxv3ozncfiz46/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta+5.13.zip/file
    I only found ones side quest, Salvia lv 55 in Shedir Town where I got TM14 Blizzard, Card Key to cientist in Enif City, Complete Pokedex Girl (Enif City)

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Found a bug using Covet on the Mega Audino Trainer causes you to steal their Mega Audinite meaning I now have two. I used Covet after they mega evolved not sure if this matters or if you can do it to the other mega trainers.

Edit: realized megastones are not considered "key items" and you can even buy them.

also is there by chance a guide that lists changes to pokemon abilities I noticed Youngoos get's Hustle now instead of strong jaw.

Edit: Cannot find Cordelia anywhere i'm EX rank so she should be in Marfik city right ive looked everywhere im not seeing her.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    Is there a list of songs that were added as of 5.01? I've managed to recognize a few from Xenoblade and Golden Sun, but there's a few like the normal trainer battle theme that are stumping me :thinking:

Back