• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2024
    Found a bug using Covet on the Mega Audino Trainer causes you to steal their Mega Audinite meaning I now have two. I used Covet after they mega evolved not sure if this matters or if you can do it to the other mega trainers.

Edit: realized megastones are not considered "key items" and you can even buy them.

also is there by chance a guide that lists changes to pokemon abilities I noticed Youngoos get's Hustle now instead of strong jaw.

Edit: Cannot find Cordelia anywhere i'm EX rank so she should be in Marfik city right ive looked everywhere im not seeing her.

For me, it appears in Markif City in front of the Battle Arena. I believe you have to defeat the other special trainers until they ask for a rematch between levels 63 and 66, after that everyone appears, and the rematches are only for XP.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2024
    Can anyone tell me if there is a way to get this item?
    WoJ1xO8.png

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Found a bug using Covet on the Mega Audino Trainer causes you to steal their Mega Audinite meaning I now have two. I used Covet after they mega evolved not sure if this matters or if you can do it to the other mega trainers.

Edit: realized megastones are not considered "key items" and you can even buy them.

also is there by chance a guide that lists changes to pokemon abilities I noticed Youngoos get's Hustle now instead of strong jaw.

Edit: Cannot find Cordelia anywhere i'm EX rank so she should be in Marfik city right ive looked everywhere im not seeing her.
    I believe she's right in front of the battle arena, also, the mega stones are normal items which can be sold and taken, that's normal since it's how they work in this game.

Is there a list of songs that were added as of 5.01? I've managed to recognize a few from Xenoblade and Golden Sun, but there's a few like the normal trainer battle theme that are stumping me :thinking:
    The music came from multiple games, like the ones you mentioned, for example, that one came from Samurai Warriors.

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to get this item?
    WoJ1xO8.png
    That item is not supposed to be obtainable, so I just removed it completely, thanks for telling me about this.

Beta 5.14 fixed a few minor glitches, like some wrong Pokedex numbers, wrong world map positions and so on.

Download link for fixed Beta 5.14(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/xknnbhuz0d605si/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta+5.14.zip/file

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    How do you evolve Duraludon to Archaludon? Is there some sort of trick to it?

It evolves at Lv45.

This new patch wouldn't be possible without jiangzhengwenjzw's effort, who helped me with improving the Level/ev reset thing and the shinizing thing. Also, I finally remembered to fix the reflection pallete this time, which I've always wanted to do but kept forgetting. There's one more new thing in this patch, which is a Battle arcade in the Battle Department, which can be used to battle with several trainers which are not likely to go to the Battle Department on their own, but it can only be used once each time you challenge the Battle Department. And of course, more bug fix related stuff, mostly minor things.
    Pokemon%20Nameless%20Complete%20Beta%205.14-0.png

Download link for fixed Beta 5.15(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/g3l4ub4oflioz3z/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta+5.15.zip/file

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2024
    It evolves at Lv45.

This new patch wouldn't be possible without jiangzhengwenjzw's effort, who helped me with improving the Level/ev reset thing and the shinizing thing. Also, I finally remembered to fix the reflection pallete this time, which I've always wanted to do but kept forgetting. There's one more new thing in this patch, which is a Battle arcade in the Battle Department, which can be used to battle with several trainers which are not likely to go to the Battle Department on their own, but it can only be used once each time you challenge the Battle Department. And of course, more bug fix related stuff, mostly minor things.
    Pokemon%20Nameless%20Complete%20Beta%205.14-0.png

Download link for fixed Beta 5.15(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/g3l4ub4oflioz3z/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta+5.15.zip/file

There are some questions I've wanted to ask for a while and also some proposals, so here goes.
    1. Is the TM37 available? This TM is the only one left to complete.
    3ZYU9Du.png

2. Do Ev's training mechanics have any limits per Pokémon? (I only trained Future-Mewtwo once and the difference was quite big to other Pokémon that I didn't train with its mechanics in Enif City).
    hlsja7O.png

3. There is another way to decrease levels beyond level 5 (Egg Hatcher/Brightlight City), otherwise, I suggest creating an item that would have the function of decreasing levels by 1, like a reverse Rare Candy.
    4. It's a rather silly suggestion, but an ability that would show the exact location of a hidden item within the character's field of vision, an improvement on OBSERVER LvX. (Like Observation Haki or Sixth Sense)

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    There are some questions I've wanted to ask for a while and also some proposals, so here goes.
    1. Is the TM37 available? This TM is the only one left to complete.
    3ZYU9Du.png

2. Do Ev's training mechanics have any limits per Pokémon? (I only trained Future-Mewtwo once and the difference was quite big to other Pokémon that I didn't train with its mechanics in Enif City).
    hlsja7O.png

3. There is another way to decrease levels beyond level 5 (Egg Hatcher/Brightlight City), otherwise, I suggest creating an item that would have the function of decreasing levels by 1, like a reverse Rare Candy.
    4. It's a rather silly suggestion, but an ability that would show the exact location of a hidden item within the character's field of vision, an improvement on OBSERVER LvX. (Like Observation Haki or Sixth Sense)

Thanks a lot for telling me about the unobtainable TM, now that's fixed. Also, the effect of vitamins was changed, now they increase 32 ev points, also, the limitation was removed. But I forgot to mention that before. As for the other things, I may think about whether it will be added later.

Most importantly, I just got report that there's a glitch which may take player to One Island after losing on Polaris Island, this was caused by losing at the very certain point on Polaris Island, it's not that easy to trigger, and I guess it's why it wasn't found before, but now it's fixed. Thanks again fo telling me about this.

Download link for fixed Beta 5.16(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/sy6m83jzx3gea2x/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta+5.16.zip/file

Hotfix Beta 5.16 contains a major bugfix which takes out a glitch which may take player to One Island after losing on Polaris Island. Also, TM37 was not available for some reason before, now that's fixed as well.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2024
    Thanks a lot for telling me about the unobtainable TM, now that's fixed. Also, the effect of vitamins was changed, now they increase 32 ev points, also, the limitation was removed. But I forgot to mention that before. As for the other things, I may think about whether it will be added later.

Most importantly, I just got report that there's a glitch which may take player to One Island after losing on Polaris Island, this was caused by losing at the very certain point on Polaris Island, it's not that easy to trigger, and I guess it's why it wasn't found before, but now it's fixed. Thanks again fo telling me about this.

Download link for fixed Beta 5.16(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/sy6m83jzx3gea2x/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta+5.16.zip/file

Hotfix Beta 5.16 contains a major bugfix which takes out a glitch which may take player to One Island after losing on Polaris Island. Also, TM37 was not available for some reason before, now that's fixed as well.

After obtaining the TM37 and trying to open the BAG with TM's this bug occurred
    Ixt6K74.png

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    After obtaining the TM37 and trying to open the BAG with TM's this bug occurred
    Ixt6K74.png

That's strange, this didn't happen to me when I tested it even if I had all TM/HMs. Could you please send me the save file so that I can find out how this happened?

Also, thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's help, the following things were discovered and fixed/added:
    Nanab Berry now can be used to decrease a Pokemon's level by 1. Which can be obtained after a sidequest on Seven Island.
    The Ev resetting thing had some glitches, now it's fixed.(This one could be gamebreaking at times before)
    Shedinja won't show up when Nincada evolves.
    Download link for fixed Beta 5.17(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/fxixpk4ubbvfnhy/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta+5.17.zip/file

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2024
    That's strange, this didn't happen to me when I tested it even if I had all TM/HMs. Could you please send me the save file so that I can find out how this happened?

Also, thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's help, the following things were discovered and fixed/added:
    Nanab Berry now can be used to decrease a Pokemon's level by 1. Which can be obtained after a sidequest on Seven Island.
    The Ev resetting thing had some glitches, now it's fixed.(This one could be gamebreaking at times before)
    Shedinja won't show up when Nincada evolves.
    Download link for fixed Beta 5.17(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/fxixpk4ubbvfnhy/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta+5.17.zip/file

Here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7an1cko64iybr2c/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta_5.17.sa1/file

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Been updating my guides with the new sidequests (unsure if I got all the bridge guard sidequests or not). The "craft anywhere" sidequest is in my Crafting guide.

For the Seven Island quest, the part with Seth works fine. He then mentions a Berry Dealer which I am going to assume is the woman on Sevault Canyon near the rocks. Talking to her, well, causes a number of things to occur, but nothing happens when you talk to her most of the time. Other times I have had the game softlock, softlock with a red screen, or glitch my menu when I open it. Can't really replicate with a savefile since the things that happen when talking to her vary widely.

Also checked the Battle Arcade, how many trainers are there in it? I found four so far (The Shady, Lumiere, Galen, Viperum). I also noticed that The Shady also has a Mega Altaria already mega'd, making this trainer have two megas.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Thanks so much, now this glitch was taken out. Looks like I made a huge mistake when removing the HMs. You can download the rom again to see if the glitch is gone.

Been updating my guides with the new sidequests (unsure if I got all the bridge guard sidequests or not). The "craft anywhere" sidequest is in my Crafting guide.

For the Seven Island quest, the part with Seth works fine. He then mentions a Berry Dealer which I am going to assume is the woman on Sevault Canyon near the rocks. Talking to her, well, causes a number of things to occur, but nothing happens when you talk to her most of the time. Other times I have had the game softlock, softlock with a red screen, or glitch my menu when I open it. Can't really replicate with a savefile since the things that happen when talking to her vary widely.

Also checked the Battle Arcade, how many trainers are there in it? I found four so far (The Shady, Lumiere, Galen, Viperum). I also noticed that The Shady also has a Mega Altaria already mega'd, making this trainer have two megas.

I did something to that Berry Dealer and changed her location, maybe you can try the new beta to see if that will happen again. As for the Battle Arcade, those for are the only trainers available now. It acts like one single trainer but with four alternative teams so I didn't put too many trainers in it. Also, the mega Altaria thing should be fixed as well.

Download link for fixed Beta 5.18(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/8x0q956jee5m1is/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta+5.18.zip/file

Beta 5.18 fixed a great amount of minor glitches including the text errors, map errors and so on. Also, thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's help and Victor GRC's save file, a potential glitch which may mess up the TM Case was taken out.

...I know, even I was surprised by the frequency of bug report recently, it's been like... five or six updates within two weeks? But still, it's great that these glitches were found in the end so that they can all be fixed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2024
    Thanks so much, now this glitch was taken out. Looks like I made a huge mistake when removing the HMs. You can download the rom again to see if the glitch is gone.

I did something to that Berry Dealer and changed her location, maybe you can try the new beta to see if that will happen again. As for the Battle Arcade, those for are the only trainers available now. It acts like one single trainer but with four alternative teams so I didn't put too many trainers in it. Also, the mega Altaria thing should be fixed as well.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8x0q956jee5m1is/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta+5.18.zip/file

Beta 5.18 fixed a great amount of minor glitches including the text errors, map errors and so on. Also, thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's help and Victor GRC's save file, a potential glitch which may mess up the TM Case was taken out.

...I know, even I was surprised by the frequency of bug report recently, it's been like... five or six updates within two weeks? But still, it's great that these glitches were found in the end so that they can all be fixed.

It worked, now that I got all the TMs I'm going after the berries. :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024

Sorry, the Berry Dealer is still glitched. Still getting various results like being locked on black screen, saying that I put a Master or Ultra Ball in the pocket (and the dialogue box not going away), or an indefinite dialogue.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Sorry, the Berry Dealer is still glitched. Still getting various results like being locked on black screen, saying that I put a Master or Ultra Ball in the pocket (and the dialogue box not going away), or an indefinite dialogue.

That's so strange, I think it's still the best if you can send me the save file so that I can find out how it happened, thanks.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Don't know if it's gonna help all that much to be honest. I saved just next to the woman in Sevault Canyon.

EDIT: I used VBA as my emulator.

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Don't know if it's gonna help all that much to be honest. I saved just next to the woman in Sevault Canyon.

Thanks so much. I just tried it with mgba and VBA, and I tested it for like more than ten times, but nothing goes wrong. Could you please what emulator you used for this? Thanks again for the savefile.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Okay I figured out what was going on. I ended up patching the 5.18 ROM update onto the existing 5.17 ROM (since it was most recent), somehow that screws up the Berry Dealer. I re-patched 5.18 onto a clean Fire Red and it worked properly. I should certainly be putting in the new patches onto clean Fire Red ROMs in this case from now on.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Okay I figured out what was going on. I ended up patching the 5.18 ROM update onto the existing 5.17 ROM (since it was most recent), somehow that screws up the Berry Dealer. I re-patched 5.18 onto a clean Fire Red and it worked properly. I should certainly be putting in the new patches onto clean Fire Red ROMs in this case from now on.

That could be it since patching it over a patched rom may cause some glitches at times, it's good that there's a way to solve this.

Thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw. the making a Pokemon shiny thing became more stable even if it may take more time than before. Also, thanks to ba11, some more glitches were found like some pokemon habitat errors, tile errors and so on. This update can be important if you are interested in making a pokemon shiny.

Download link for fixed Beta 5.19:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/heyhyrqe2gfxh67/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta+5.19.zip/file

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    The shiny calcultion thing was improved once again thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's effort, now it should run faster than before. It was possible that it will take like a minute to make a pokemon shiny, that's unlikely to happen by now. Also, the Birdcall skill was also polished a bit more thanks to his hard work. Now it can't be used indoors completely, in the previous beta, you could still see the map with it indoors even if fly won't really work. What's more, some more minor glitches were fixed.

Download link for fixed Beta 5.20(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/65axnau6somydpy/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta+5.20.zip/file

Last edited:
    Back