• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Platinum

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2014
    I started this thread to mainly talk about platinum. In game or whatever, but also to get some answers on what i've been trying to figure out and accumulate. I wanna know what is a great main 6 to have in platinum. Ive been researching, looking at stats and all kinds of other things. Right now I have
    Infernape(lvl 50)
    Staraptor (lvl 48)
    Luxray (lvl 47)
    Kadabra(lvl 45)
    Rosarade (lvl 45)
    Ive been fiddling with others and just cant get a fit. im even open to replacements on what i have now. so jump in and lets talk platinum!!!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Hey there! Welcome to PC!

Your thread is in the wrong section, and it can go in to two different ones, depending on what you want to talk about. We have one to talk all about the Fourth Generation games located here. There's also a section to ask for any help with your Pokemon team in the games located here.

I'm moving your thread to the latter section since that seems to be the main subject of your thread.

Back