• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 1, 2023
Can't find qwilfish anywhere :< and none of the tentacools I've fought carry red shards (I accidentally sold the shards I found in secret areas >_<)

Years
  • Seen today
This new version was throughly tested by Chris and many glitches were taken out thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw, now most glitches from all previous versions should be gone. Also, there're some new additions:
The map was redone so that the whole Johto can be crammed into the map.
PSS Split system was redone, now the category icon is shown.
Exp Share system was redone thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's help, now it works exactly the same as how it should be in generation 6, and it can be turned on/off through a key item.
The movepool of all fully evolved Pokemon was redone, several new moves were added and some old moves were made to be more useful, like the HMs and so on.
The cries of Pokemon were corrected, also, the sprites of the Pokemon from the later generation were adjusted a bit.
It's possible to fly to all towns, this wouldn't be possible without jiangzhengwenjzw's help.
Also, with jiangzhengwenjzw's help, there are features like making a Pokemon shiny were added.
So, this new version should be way more stable than the previous ones. However, the old save file will not be compatiable with the new version, because the whole save data structure was greatly changed.
pokeresolute-pics.png

Download link of the Version 2.91:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/eoq7azprojrtiv8/Resolute+V2.91+Fixed.zip/file
V2.91 fixed some minor glitches related to music and text.

Last edited:
Days
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Hello Dev,I really enjoy this game so much by the story of it,however would it be good to make the game in rpgmaker version as well? GBA have limits but rpgmaker doesn't which means you can expand more Pokemon(up to gen 9 but it's up to you),add more darker story and add more feature like Pokemon follow you,pokegear etc
This just suggestion from me,feel free to reject it if you dislike it

Years
  • Seen today
Hello Dev,I really enjoy this game so much by the story of it,however would it be good to make the game in rpgmaker version as well? GBA have limits but rpgmaker doesn't which means you can expand more Pokemon(up to gen 9 but it's up to you),add more darker story and add more feature like Pokemon follow you,pokegear etc
This just suggestion from me,feel free to reject it if you dislike it
What I've been doing these days is fixing all the spotted glitches, so I have no plans for keep working on this at present. But still, thanks for liking this.

V2.92 fixed Lugia and Ho-oh's catch rate, they could only be caught with Master Balls before. This is a minor update since Master Balls are easy to get and the legendaries can be regenerated if they are still not caught, but still, it needs to be fixed since it was not supposed to work like that.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/krzp7x2jhox84cn/Resolute+V2.92+Fixed.zip/file

Years
bro theres no way you're handing over all tms in a single shop, a whole ass magearna, move relearner access with farmable luvdiscs next to the port,
but here i was at level 56 still rocking a little Vulpix and a Gloom because evolution stones are nowhere to be seen. so i decided to skip game progression and go anywhere else i could possibly go.
and i eventually reached the other side of the subregion where i finally found a shop with evolution stones.
and i won't even be unreasonable. all im gonna say is.. putting 1 of each stone a little earlier somewhere to pick up wouldn't hurt.
because if we go by game progression order, i'm not reaching this place before level 60something. rocking a first stage till 60something is a test of patience...

Years
  • Seen today
Heatran has pressure in both ability slots instead of flash fire and flame body...
Thanks for reporting this, now it should be fixed, Heatran has Flash Fire as its ability now. As for the evolution stone problem you discovered, I decided to deal with it in a easy way since I don't plan to add more actual content to this hack. I simply added a seller who sells evolutionary stones on Carmine Isle.
Download link of new V2.93:
Another minor update, in which Heatran's ability is corrected, and a evolution stone seller is added on Carmine Isle.

Back