• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon:???

Years
  • Thanks for the comments, AcCiDeNT, QFred.
    I have'nt done anything else lately, but i am planning.
    Now.. if i cut off both ways to that city.. open up a new route to it..

CyberForte

Calculmancer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 15, 2022
    ZeroEnigmaOmega said:
    Thanks for the comments, AcCiDeNT, QFred.
    I have'nt done anything else lately, but i am planning.
    Now.. if i cut off both ways to that city.. open up a new route to it..
    Acually, there is;
    In Advance Map 1.76, hit CTRL A and you should get the connections edit/take dialog box. You can add, remove, and edit connections via it... Or at least I could in Emereld.

CyberForte

Calculmancer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 15, 2022
    I didn't know EliteMap let you edit them too, how do you do that in it?

CyberForte

Calculmancer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 15, 2022
    Oh, I prefer the way you do it in advanced map, I just need to find some Empty hex in Emereld to use in repointing the connecion offsets like you need to do...

CyberForte

Calculmancer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 15, 2022
    Interesting, but I don't trust that, when I let Atext do that, it screwed up the game into...

CyberForte

Calculmancer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 15, 2022
    I know, but if I find the offset myself, errors can be provented because I know they are free, if they aren't it's my mistake and can be corrected, whereas the program's mistake might not be corectable...

Years
  • Interesting..

Thanks yall, i'll keep that stuff in mind.
    Hmm.. should i or should i not.. that is the question..
    I should.*decides to post slightly changed IPS*

I've fixxed one Secret path that lets you skip over MT.Moon. Can ye findeth it? Route 7 is edited some. Route 8 should be done by the time i post this(time is 3:36 AM);Route 8 Edit done(3:54 AM).

No more Screen Shots just yet tho. Also, i changed the Males Main Sprite;No longer looking 16 bit, now looks like it should in 32bit(I took the colors from the Hiro sprite that came with Elitemap and added them correctly to the 16 bit sprite.) and i've changed Koga's main sprite.

Years
  • *sighs*

I'm giving up. Quiting. This hack is now over folks.
    Maybe in the future i'll pick up where i left off, but for now, this hack has no future. Ruby X is also over until i finish This hack.

So for now, this is goodbye. Please Lock/Close this topic.

Back