• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Profile picture for shiny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    i can help you if you like
    just tell me a bit more about how you want it
    colours, image, size, text etc :)​

First, Thank you so much!!!

Umm, I'd like something with Sharpedo and Oshawott. I'm really new here so I guess for size just the highest quality? And then if you could work, "SteveTheFish" in there somewhere, that would be great! I'll leave the rest to you!

Let me know if there's a certain shiny that you want! Thanks again!

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
    alright
    well it would be great if you can show some images you would love to have in your avatar
    just so i won't be picking something you wouldn't like you know what i mean, we do not want that haha ;)
    can you post some here? :)​

Years

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years

sorry for the delay
    had a busy couple a days haha
    hope this is ok for you
    Profile picture for shiny?

Years
    sure thing
    with pleasure

just tell me what size, provide me with renders again, what text, colors etc
    :)​

Okay, could you have this image in the background, https://static.giantbomb.com/upload.../2515676-926527-fr_lg_wb_pok_mon_trainers.png

Just the guy, and have him as a silhouette in a dark room with smoke and the glowing words, "Gotta catch 'em all" For the size, about what you have for your sig looks about right.

Thanks! :D And by the way, when do you want your two shinys?

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
    Okay, could you have this image in the background, https://static.giantbomb.com/upload.../2515676-926527-fr_lg_wb_pok_mon_trainers.png

Just the guy, and have him as a silhouette in a dark room with smoke and the glowing words, "Gotta catch 'em all" For the size, about what you have for your sig looks about right.

Thanks! :D And by the way, when do you want your two shinys?

sure thing
    alright i can make this for you this week as i got some time off :)
    what colour do you want the render to be when i make him a silhouette? i suppose not black because that way you wouldnt be able to really see him in a dark room or do you want me to make him glow too? keeping the render black that way , you can still see it

oh and thank you for offering shiny pokemon but there is no need to give me anything in return haha
    i do it with pleasure, helping people out with stuff like this
    besides, i wouldnt know how to connect with you in the game, i never done that before with people i dont know and i met online, just people in person haha

Years
    sure thing
    alright i can make this for you this week as i got some time off :)
    what colour do you want the render to be when i make him a silhouette? i suppose not black because that way you wouldnt be able to really see him in a dark room or do you want me to make him glow too? keeping the render black that way , you can still see it

oh and thank you for offering shiny pokemon but there is no need to give me anything in return haha
    i do it with pleasure, helping people out with stuff like this
    besides, i wouldnt know how to connect with you in the game, i never done that before with people i dont know and i met online, just people in person haha

The glow would be pretty cool! Thanks again! :P

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Hi guys! Johnny here does have a point:
    Hey there! Glad you got what you wanted. Just letting you know that you should ask these things in a shop. And Pebbles you should turn your gallery into a shop and specify the information to leave in every request. Mainly because, all the information you two exchanged could've been made much more straightforward with a simple request post format in one shop. The rules are like this because if everyone would create a thread with requests; most galleries would get moved onto the second page and get forgotten. See ya!
    This also is in line with the A&D rules:
    Art Oriented threads only

• The only threads that you're allowed to make in Art & Design are ones that come under one of the following types - Galleries, Shops, Competitions and Discussions related to art.
    [...]
    • If you are looking for avatars and signatures, please use any thread designated as a [Shop] / [Gallery & Shop], as that is where you are most likely to find what you're looking for.
    Hence I'll close this thread; feel free to continue the conversation in a shop thread or via VM/PM.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back