• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] Proper Shiny Pokemon

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen yesterday
Recently while working on remastering my latest Pokémon project for my channel I stumbled on this color scheme for groudon:
why it wasn't used is beyond me, trading it for what people say is gold, but looks like puke green and sulfur to me.
What other Pokémon got the short end of the stick on there shinies?
Reshiram and Zekrom should be in negative honestly...
here's the scheme and proper Gold shiny.

Attachments

• shiny groudon.png
    shiny groudon.png
    298.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Alt shiny groudon.png
    Alt shiny groudon.png
    120 KB · Views: 6
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen yesterday
So here are the inverted reshiram and Zekrom.
not sure what to think.

Attachments

• Inverted zekrom.png
    Inverted zekrom.png
    563.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Inverted reshiram.png
    Inverted reshiram.png
    516.6 KB · Views: 6

Lordecoxinha

English might falter
Years
Recently while working on remastering my latest Pokémon project for my channel I stumbled on this color scheme for groudon:
why it wasn't used is beyond me, trading it for what people say is gold, but looks like puke green and sulfur to me.
What other Pokémon got the short end of the stick on there shinies?
Reshiram and Zekrom should be in negative honestly...
here's the scheme and proper Gold shiny.

I honestly kinda like the yellowish lime green Groudon got for its shiny, it feels unique to me. Imo the white and blue, although very cool, look a bit too modern and technological for Pokémon like Groudon, meant to represent a primeval force of nature.

Although tbh I don't think legendary Pokémon should get shinies at all. You know, the ones who are meant to be "only one".
If there's only one, how come there are multiple colorations for it?

Back