• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Question about Gen3 Trainer Editor

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey I have been learning how to romhack for quiet a while now with all those helpful tutorials online. But since I have only worked for myself so far on my own Rom Hack,
    I have never really gotten in touch with other people doing so and I kinda felt like changing this.
    My main question why I am here is: Can anyone advice or suggest me a program for editing Trainer in a Gen3 Pokemon game?
    Now I know about all those programs like: Advance Trainer, HTE and unnamed trainer editor. Sadly non of these seem to work and always crash before even able to use them at all or they just show errors.
    The only editor that works kinda alright for me is the Trainer editor inside G3T. This one is kinda tricky though and since I have this weird bug in my ROM that Trainers instead of using potions for example try to use items like a rare candy mid battle, I felt like asking for some advice from more experienced Romhackers.
    (Btw I did not change any item offset or so, in fact if the player uses any item themselves everything works properly just the npc trainers seem to act weird)

Thanks ahead already to anyone who is trying to help or advice me!

Back