• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Radi's Gallery

Years
    Hello everyone. For a few years, I have been making graphics. My work wasn't very good at first, but I have improved over a few years. This year in particular was a good year for my art. Even though they're not extremely good, I'm still quite proud of how far I have come. I'd like to show off my art to everyone on PokeCommunity. That is why I'm making a gallery. I specialize in making stuff like signatures, avatars, etc. I'd like it if people gave me feedback so I can improve on my art skills, because I'm definitely not the greatest at making graphics.

Signatures:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Vertical Art:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh these are so fun! :) I love your color choices and how you focused on your subjects. They're so delightful to look at and I feel like I find something new every time. Your brush work on the Pit and Pacman pieces are my personal favorites. They fit so perfectly with the characters, it's hard not to smile!

My only suggestion is that you be a tiny bit more careful with your typography. Some of them are great, once again your pit avatar comes to mind, but others like your Batman piece really don't need any text. It pulls away from the focus and it's just a little too sharp. It doesn't subtract from the piece necessarily, but it's not adding anything either.

Very fun gallery overall. Excited to see what you post next! :D

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Some cool stuff here, I like your effect usage, makes for some really nice-looking depth. And has Fairy said, some diversity among the pieces which is really nice to see in a gallery, I know I have a lot of trouble deviating from the same methods and styles haha.

Years
    My only suggestion is that you be a tiny bit more careful with your typography. Some of them are great, once again your pit avatar comes to mind, but others like your Batman piece really don't need any text. It pulls away from the focus and it's just a little too sharp. It doesn't subtract from the piece necessarily, but it's not adding anything either.

Yeah, I'm not too great with my typography yet. That's something I need to improve on, but I'm not so sure how I can do that. I'm trying to every day, which at least shows that I'm trying. D:

Thanks for the kind words from both of you. It's very appreciated. I'll have some other things up soon, once I finish them.

Years
    Radi's Gallery

I'm kind of proud with this new piece. Probably one of my best pieces up to this date. I didn't have too much to go by. It took a little while to make, but not too long really.

I'll be sure to have more pieces soon.

Back