• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my Beedrill moveset please

S-MAN

Banned
Years
  • ENDEAVOR
    BRICK BREAK
    (current)PIN MISSLE/(considering)TWIN NEEDLE
    AGILITY
    HOLD: BLACK BELT/FOCUS BAND

I'm assuming beedrill is supposed to be like a sweeper due to speed and attack. Though he even has decent Sp. Def.
    I have no idea how to properly be using endeavor and whether or not he should be using it.
    Switch from another pokemon to have beedrill take a strong hit(enduring with focus band if it works) and use endeavor on a tank if fast enough?
    Only reason I see a use for agility is to secure a higher speed after taking a direct hit for endeavor to follow.
    Thoughts? It's not about whether beedrill is good at all, but how he can be good. I have no specifics on a team at the moment.

This applies for generation 3 games only thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    I am going to go ahead and assume the obvious and give an ingame move set that I have started on my Beedrill in fire red (which is gen 3 obviously).

I went with:
    Secret power (On Beedrill with that attack stat and in gen 3 kind of op)
    Twin needle (My team had no way to damage grass types besides leach life which I mostly us on psychic types)
    Focus energy (not commonly used but this thing is way op when I use it. Secret power and twin needle crits are not something to mess around with)
    Harden (I intend to replace this but for now it is useful if I don't crit an OHKO first)
    Hold: Haven't completely decided but probably something to make physical attacks even more powerful! If not then a silk scarf to make Secret power a little more op!

Back