• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: RE: Lack of Moderation in Pokemon Tectonic Thread

rwbonesy

Dogulus Rift
    Years
    RE: Lack of Moderation in Pokemon Tectonic Thread

I should not have to artificially instigate a user for even a chance at getting them to leave me alone.

Years
    Reviewing the history of posts in the thread, none of the posts in your initial reports, nor your most recent one, were deemed to be, per your reports, harassment. The responses to you could be justified, even if ultimately, should not have been voiced directly in the thread and as a result, have also been deleted. At the end of the day, it is your responsibility, not the moderators', to ensure your behaviour and interactions with others, is in check.

I'll note that comments you have made in response have not been appropriate. This matter was entirely avoidable, and suggesting you should need to "instigate" a user further is in poor faith.

Back