• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] ReKoil's Random Stuff

Years
I've drawn a Litwick for the ghost house:
Spoiler:

Rather struggled with it's nose... also never realized it had one... always thought it had a mouth there rofl.

And ofc the ghost house has been updated =3
Spoiler:

Attachments

• ghosthouse4.png
    ghosthouse4.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
Days
You're very talented! I love the ink sketch ones! I actually think they might be able to be used for something like LZA lol. Also; you're a shiny hunter?!? Amazing! I love everything in this thread! Can't wait to see further art!

Years
My first attempt at making some Pokemon Emoji's... did a heart eyes Pikachu and Meowth =3
Drew them with their mouths closed as well as open as I could not decide which I liked more while drawing.... putting them side-by-side now though, I feel like the open mouth ones are better. Anyway...

Full size (200 x 200):
Spoiler:

And Emoji size (32 x 32):

lovechu1small-png.157415
lovechu2small-png.157416
meolov1small-png.157419
meolov2small-png.157420

Edit:
Well that's roughly the right size, but there's quite a bit of quality loss during resizing =\

Attachments

• lovechu1.png
    lovechu1.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 7
  • lovechu2.png
    lovechu2.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 7
  • meolov1.png
    meolov1.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 7
  • meolov2.png
    meolov2.png