• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Retro Collections

pkmin3033

It's becoming fairly common practice now for developers to throw their old classic games into bundles and re-release them on current generation consoles: the likes of Namco, Konami, Sega, and Capcom have all done this with various franchises.

Have you purchased any retro collections on current generation consoles? Are there any you would like to see in the future?

Years
  • I bought the Crash collection thing for the Switch because I loved Crash 2 as a kid. It was worth it... although I really do need to go back and finish it all lol. I bought the FFX/FFX-2 bundle on Steam too since FFX is one of my favourite games.

Off the top of my head though, I can't think of any specific bundles I'd like to see. Maybe Ratchet and Clank? Although I already havee the first three main series games anyway so it wouldn't change too much for me heh.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    i have the sega ages collection on ps4. i have the sega genesis collection on steam and i have sonic's ultimate genesis collection on xbox 360

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    The only collection I bought was the mana Collection. It's also pretty much the only that interested me as back then ToM wasn't remade yet and I wanted to have a proper copy of it.

Game collections I'd like to see: something, something, Xenogears, somything, something, Xenosaga

Especially the latter one I'm interested in. It's pretty much the only one of the old Xeno titles that I can't play but would like to.

Also maybe Baten Kaitos.

Back