• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~S.I.G.N.O.M.I~*!*~ "I wonder what it's like to live in an igloo..."

Years
  • Oh wow, thanks for the posts guys, I'm surprised this place hasn't died already. XD I do mod a bit of a ghost town here, so it's not really all that surprising. XD

-hugs Mario- You're loved! :D;

And yes, I'm doing quite well Lucy, thanks for asking. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, that is awesome. Glad to hear that. For me I been taking it easy. I really need to get some stuff done. At least I am back to exercising again. Haven't been doing that a lot lately.

Years
  • Ooh, better keep up that exercising pattern! I find that when you slack off, it's so easy to be out of balance with your figure, which is why I try to exercise often enough to at least keep myself in decent shape. XD

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • I'm surprised I've never seen this club before. XD;;
    I love your Art! <3

Can I joinage? *Puppy eyes*

Indeed, it is best to be exercising. :)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Good for you!

Oh yeah, I really don't want to go back the way I was. Even though I haven't been going to the gym, I am still continuing to keep myself fit. I am still eating healthy, so that hasn't changed. I been working on this for a year now. I never thought I will lose so much weight in this amount of time.

Back