• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scavenger Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
  • I think I might do this event, but one question at the moment: For Hint 1, how do I know if I have stumbled upon the correct profile? Will there be a pop up or a tag on the user name?

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • I was the first (and only?) one that won the one last year lololololol
    And the only one that finished the B/W one bahaha.

Time to put my skills to work.

King Gumball

Years
  • I was the first (and only?) one that won the one last year lololololol
    And the only one that finished the B/W one bahaha.

Time to put my skills to work.

I finished the B/W iirc too unless you speak of a different one. This one is too hard for me though cant get past hint 1

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

I finished the B/W iirc too unless you speak of a different one. This one is too hard for me though cant get past hint 1

Meeee too. I keep coming back over and over because I want to do it really bad, but then I get stuck with the very first hint despite how straightforward it sounds, and have to give up. xD

King Gumball

Years

• Meeee too. I keep coming back over and over because I want to do it really bad, but then I get stuck with the very first hint despite how straightforward it sounds, and have to give up. xD

Yeahhh this sucks :< I swear I went through every single user's profile who has recently posted in the battle section...

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • This hint is okayish, IMO.
    but it's gonna' take a while to search through many posts though.

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    I've found the account(I hope) but don't have confirmation plus can't find the redirection

Tomandgreen

The Original Copy-Cat
    Years
  • The best way to solve this is to work together! If you want to join my:
    "Hunters of the Forums" group, VM me! As they say, working together is the best, two heads are better than one!

Edit: Current members include....

Myself, Seamon, and Korean Spock! We are still working on part 1....

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Idk, it may not be against the rules but I don't like the idea of grouping up personally, I'd rather go it alone even if I don't finish it :P

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • I will definitely say that this is difficult, I've only gotten a few steps in and I'm stuck D=

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back