• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Searching for artist!!!

Years
Heyo Forums!

I've been on the lookout for someone to help out with some artwork for my fangame. I haven't been keen or able to get in a commission from paid other paid art stations like DeviantArt or twitter, so I hoped to find someone willing to help out!

The request is three starter mons and one random piece as a teaser for the soon to arrive Recruitment page! I do have the starter mons, but they were made on GIMP a while back and I ain't no artist when it comes to digital stuff!

If you can help, gimme a holler eh!

Years
Honestly I hope for people willing to do it free but I wanted to find people and am willing to consider paid for sure at this point. the reason I made the thread was because I had no luck in contacting other artists on other places. BTW, sorry if this isn't the right place for the request, but I'm new to the art forum area

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
There's Pokémon and art groups on Facebook that might be able to help you out with what your requesting. You might want to check there or on artstation as for DA from what I've here thanks to the reviews on Trustpilot website no one uses it anymore. Hope this helps.

Back