• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: Signature help?

Kenna18155

Kenna18155
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Dec 1, 2020
    Okay. First if all, HOW THE HECK do you make a signature??? Do you copy and paste something, or put in an image?

Second of all, what should I put? I know some users have what ROM hacks they're playing, and that seems kind of cool. But, uh, how?

Years
  • Signatures can be made into whatever you want them to be, whether it's text, or even images. :) If you want to have images into your signature, you can either upload them here and use the [sigpic] BB code, or link to them externally from sites like tumblr or imgur, and use the [img][/img] BB code.

Years
  • A signature can pretty much be anything you want in it. Whether it'd be links to stuff, images or text, everything is all up to your imagination. If you want to stick pictures in it, you right click on the picture and select "Copy Image URL" then insert it via the [IMG][/IMG] tags.

For links in general, you copy the URL at the top and insert it with the [URL][/URL] tag, and there's also ways you can format the text as well such as font, color and size.

Once your signature is done, and if you're unsure if it complies with the rules you can always view the Signature Rules & Check Thread in this very section. Good luck!

Edit: lol Zach you ninja

Days
  • Hey everyone, I'm trying to create my signature with either a gif or a photo. But I don't have the choices to get the link to them when I click on them or the codes to put them in. What should I do?

Back