• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Songs your relatives like? but you CAN'T STAND!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Songs your relatives like… but you CAN'T STAND!

Personally, I was never fond of 'Let it Go' tbh. I was well, okay with it when I first heard it on the radio. But then it kept being played on and on and on, it really got on my nerves. And before you ask, it was overplayed mostly after Frozen's time, by the way.

However, most of my family, espacially my sister, seem to be addicted to this lame overplayed sound. In fact, thanks to Let it Go, we moved to a shitty new music radio station, so that we could hear the song on and on and it just got on my nerves! It's not catchy(at least in my opinion), and with that, you have my current least favourite song.

And by the way, I'm not against Frozen, I'm fine with it. I'm not biased or anything.

I also remember that there was this song, I forgot what it's called or who sung it, but I remember it was about this guy trying to ask like, his freind to love him more. It was really slow paced and I personally found the song to be pointless. My mother used to not really like this song, but now she likes it, and that is bad. Oh and the last part of the song sounds like an F1 car.

So what are some radio songs that you disdain despite your other family members liking them?

Back