• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sorry about PC being down!

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    It seems we had a minor mysql problem that pretty much killed ALL the database connections for about 12 - 14 hours overnight.

All is fixed now and no data was lost..

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yay~ That was bad timing though, almost thought it was my fault. XD; Thanks for getting it corrected Steve~

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    That's good at least. The weird thing was I was in the middle of viewing a thread when the database crashed, so it kinda made me wonder what was going on... But, I suppose it's good for nothing to have been lost and whatnot... Although the screen that came up said that an e-mail had been sent to Kwesi, I wonder how many he has from me o_O

DarkRaikou

The Annoying Error 404 :P
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    w00t! PC is back... as I said on AIM to Steve, mySQL is useful, but can be a pain O_o

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    ...wow. And to think I was sleeping while PC was in chaos. =3~

*scared to look at IM logs over night* X.x

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Woo Yay

Im glad its all sorted now, makes me realise how boring the net is without PC!

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    There always a time and a place to advertise your site isn't there, I find that somtimes, hehe, I really think I need some back up sites if PC goes down!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It does send a mail every time a user refreshes on otherwise loads the error page. So hopefully he doesn't use that account for anything else. XP

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    I was staying at my sis', and her roomie was hoggin' the net, so I wasn't able to witness the tragedy. :o But my cuz kept bugging her on MSN, lol.

Back