• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spotify Wrapped 2023

Years
    • Seen today
    Spotify.com/wrapped. Gives stats of what you listened to this year.

I had 58 hours total (mostly long car trips). Tried to branch out somewhat. Beatles/Van Halen are likely permanent number 1 and 2, (as I like quite a few of the albums) but the rest just ran all over the place. This isn't a ton of music considering it's been an entire year, but I'm not the most avid listener either. It's usually to ease the suffering of super lengthy rides. I think this has been a weaker year for me in terms of listening.

Also I don't have Spotify Premium right now. Green Day would be getting skipped more often if so, but since I'm limited per hour I deal with more of what gets selected randomly.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • Spotify Wrapped is always a little weird for me since I only hit shuffle on my liked songs playlist (currently 1800 songs). Very rarely do I specifically pick a song to listen to. My Spotify Wrapped isn't technically an accurate representation of what I listen to, but more of what the shuffle algorithm suggests for me the most. Still, I like to jump on the bandwagon and share mine.

The funniest thing about my Spotify Wrapped is that my top 5 artists are the exact same 5 artists as last year, even in the exact same order. My top artist has been the same since I got Spotify in 2021. I got premium over the summer (only because of the student discount) so my play time went up a lot. I'm pretty much always listening to music, except when I sleep.
    Spoiler:

Back