• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Paid Shop] sprite/pixel artist available for project(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
hi! i am a sprite/pixel artist, been making custom sprites & fakemons for around 18 years now.
i'm available for small/large commissions/projects for sprites of humans, animals, anthros, fakemons, pokemon splicing, etc. simple-ish animations are also okay.
recent work/gallery: (more upon request, contact me if interested!)

bear in mind: i am disabled; i work/reply slowly because i have other commissions (and a life dealing with chronic illness/pain) going on too.

will come back later when i have more time and pretty this up with images.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
hi! i am a sprite/pixel artist, been making custom sprites & fakemons for around 18 years now.
i'm available for small/large commissions/projects for sprites of humans, animals, anthros, fakemons, pokemon splicing, etc. simple-ish animations are also okay.
recent work/gallery: (more upon request, contact me if interested!)

bear in mind: i am disabled; i work/reply slowly because i have other commissions (and a life dealing with chronic illness/pain) going on too.

will come back later when i have more time and pretty this up with images.

Hello! As per the rules while a paid shop is absolutely allowed, we would still like you to directly post at least some samples of your art here. Thanks!

Last edited:
Years
In the meantime, this thread will be closed. Feel free to contact a moderator to have it reopened when you have the time to add the images!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back