• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Falling Star *Now Recruiting*

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2014
    Hello! Welcome to Team Falling Star!

Intro:
    Team Falling Star is a new team that, with some time, can become the leading team on Pokemon Hacks. What we plan to have this team do is make a hack unlike any other. Now why should you join this team? Team Falling Star is a heartwarming, friendly community. That means there will be no bigotry towards one another. All ideas are welcome to help make the team and the hack better. Let's take a look at how to join!

How do I join?
    Simply fill out this form, post it in this topic, and then Team Falling Star will get back to you.

Name:
    Email:
    Time Zone: (for obvious reasons)
    Availability:
    Major Skills:
    Experience: (You don't have to have been part of a major team, or have any experience at all. This is just about your skill level.)
    Favorite Pokemon:

Current Team Members
    Ethanb900
    rxpture
    GreyBidoof

Who are we looking for?
    We're looking for:
    Scripters
    ASM-ers (not required, but would be really nice)
    Mappers
    Tile Editors
    Palette Editors
    Story Editors

What are we working on?
    Team Falling Star will be working on a hack that will try to feature as much of Gen 6 as possible. That includes the Fairy-Type, Mega Evolutions, and maybe even some new mechanics if possible! Now on to the actual game. The game is called Pokemon: Falling Star Version (go figure!). The legendary will be Jirachi, hence the Falling Star. The main character will be starting their new journey as the Professor's assistant along with his best friend. There isn't much more that can be said about the hack, as it is fairly new. More information about this hack will be provided once you join the team.

Join Team Falling Star today!

Last edited:

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • Name: GreyBidoof
    Email: [email protected]
    Time Zone: (for obvious reasons) EST
    Availability: Not sure, taking a few classes right now. But I'll still help out in my spare time!
    Major Skills: Pokemon data and sprite editing
    Experience: (You don't have to have been part of a major team, or have any experience at all. This is just about your skill level.) Currently working as Pokemon editor on Pokemon Revenge and Pokemon Reheat. I've done some minor stuff on my own as well.
    Favorite Pokemon: Swampert

Note: I'm here because rxpture told me you guys were looking for a team.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • I was just skimming around when I found this. I'm in.

Name: Logical Cabbage

Availability: I'll be there when you give the message. Pretty much free all summer...

Time Zone: Central Time

Major Skills: Editing pokemon data, inserting sprites for trainers and pokemon, inserting icons for pokemon and trainers, editing starter pokemon, the basics in Advance Map, some scripting...

Experience: Not part of anything yet but managed to change the starters from fire red to Kalos, Sinnoh, and Unova starters and edit their stats.

Favorite Pokemon: Hm... GreyBidoof took Swampert... I guess Gastrodoon, love that ground type too.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Name: Jensvs
    Time Zone: Amsterdam,Berlin etc
    Availability: At least 1 hour a day but a some days i can work all day on this
    Major Skills: Mapping but if i want to i can set a whole hack up on my own
    Experience: I have made 3 hacks just for testing and learning this
    Favorite Pokemon: Electivire

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2014
    It sounds really good those ideas!

Name: Jordan
    Time Zone: GMT +2
    Availability: Now every day because of the holiday
    Major Skills: I think many things, and I can learn fast how to use tools, but I think the major skills are, map editing and sprite editing, but of course I can look into other things and tools.
    Experience: It's been a while ago, but I used to edit maps a lot, too bad I can't use my unity skills for pokemon hacks haha
    Favorite Pokemon: My favorite pokemon is piplup[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Name: Gerben
    Time Zone: (for obvious reasons) gmt +1
    Availability: I have holidays now (2 months) so Whenever you need me, i will be ready :)
    Major Skills: Pokemon data, Inserting sprites, making terrain (map), a bit of scripting *basics and making a storyline
    Experience: (You don't have to have been part of a major team, or have any experience at all. This is just about your skill level.) I have made my own pokemon rom *not finished yet*
    Favorite Pokemon: Squirtle

Years
  • Name: Snorlax44(or My Real Name ?)
    Timezone: I Live in India (Dont Know :()
    Availability: Anytime
    Skill: NPS Scripting and Walkthrough Writing(if U Want)
    Pass Exp.: Im Part Of Jhoto Showdown Team
    And How Would IKnow If Im Accepted

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2014
    Name: Pro
    Email:cant give
    Timezone: india
    availability: always
    skill:story editing , an basics of everything except scripting
    Exp: Pokemon crimson
    i'm a great writer and have a really gud idea i wud like to share

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2015
    Name:Whitheringphoto
    Email:[email protected]
    Time Zone: (for obvious reasons)EST
    Availability: I'm pretty good with weekly "assignments" but I can probably be contacted daily, sometimes school gets bad in north america
    Major Skills:My friends compliment my overworlds as being very realistic and making towns less like villages. Fellow players compliment my unique and "fresh" trainer sets and wild pokemon appearances. I also hold office in many a writers group/club. And finally I run a youtube channel for publicity. (PS= I have taken college marketing classes if it helps)
    Experience: (You don't have to have been part of a major team, or have any experience at all. This is just about your skill level.) I did a lot of stuff by myself and am a very experienced player (pokemon is responsible for my literacy) I've never been part of a team but I would love to try and hope we can make our mission statement come true (or was that just an intro, lol)
    Favorite Pokemon: Jirachi, so you basically had me at hello. BTW I'm a little new to posting but I've been lurking the fourums for a while.

Back