• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Help :( [First non-mod to make a thread here :)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
    Hi, I was wondering. What could I have for my 6th Pokemon? My team follows:

Typhlosion
    Ampharos
    Togekiss
    Scizor
    Quagsire

I'm wondering what I could add...

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Ampharos is kind of cliche now but w/e.

Maybe an Espeon is in order.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Maybe Gengar for almost type coverage in your team? or Alakazam for special power because your team is based in Physical attakc and isn't a bad idea have one Sp Atk Pokemon? =)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Ampharos is kind of cliche now but w/e
    ...cliche? How so? =/

Anyways the team so far seems alright, although maybe offering some movesets would help give us more of an idea on what you have in mind for them and help us give more to work with/suggest stuff for, I suppose. The suggestions for Gengar/Espeon are something to consider - team won't be hurt by having them, certainly (but with Gengar you'd have to trade to get it). Even if you kinda have two that can do special attacks. =P

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    ...cliche? How so? =/

Anyways the team so far seems alright, although maybe offering some movesets would help give us more of an idea on what you have in mind for them and help us give more to work with/suggest stuff for, I suppose. The suggestions for Gengar/Espeon are something to consider - team won't be hurt by having them, certainly (but with Gengar you'd have to trade to get it). Even if you kinda have two that can do special attacks. =P

9/10 HG/SS walkthrough's I've seen use an Ampharos. I went with the Magnemite line for an electric to avoid that.

You'll need to trade to get both Alakazam and Gengar so an Espeon would be a reliable Psychic attacker for when you face Koga and later Janine (and also Morty since all of his Ghosts are part Poison).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back