• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tell us one random fact about yourself

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • Even though I regret most of the old threads I made early on my time on this website. This one is an exception. Don't expect me to revive it anytime soon, but it was certainly an entertaining thread.

Years
  • We stopped our car to pick up a turtle trying to cross the road. But someone purposefully sped up and swerved into it before we could reach the turtle. It blew into pieces.

Lost a bit of love for humanity that day.
    This is straight up serial killer behavior. I hope this person is getting what they deserve.

Years
  • For a long period of my life I refused to drink most of the soft drinks as I was told they used too much water to make them (hence a big waste). I stopped drinking coca cola at 9 and i had a sip again only 10 years later in 2019 lol. I still pretty much don't drink them.

Years
  • I can snap better with my left hand than my right hand. One of the few things that I'm better at with my non-dominant hand.
    Just to steal someone else's fact once again... I can't snap my fingers at all. People have tried everything to teach me and get it to work but I'm actually incapable of it. It just doesn't work.

Another fact: obviously I am not Thanos.

Back