• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Almighty Kazukii Fanclub!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Not everyone is like that at the private school of magic, are they?
    There are some actual normal people there, that aren't the three that I know of?

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Oh yeah, there are definetly some normal people XD. Obviously like anywhere, there are weird people too.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Good because all the people I heard you talking about seemed to be a little .. uhh, well abnormal/idiotic.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Easily 10/10. I've never met somebody like you. Never in real life yet. I still seem to command most fights. Other than the ones multiple team up on me with.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    lawl, do you think if we met in real life [without actually having ever met on the internet] we'd be friends? ;3

Eww, 2 on 1, 3 on 1 etc etc fights are un-fair and stupid.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Hmm, I think we probably would actually. Or maybe not.. depends what mood I was in when I first met you. Hmm.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    EDIT: tl;dr speeech was here. I'm always a bit shy, and don't say anything. That is the revised gist.

[hey, you spelled hence right this time..]

Last edited:

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I've just got enough time to bump this 8D
    I'm good Midori, yourself?

Back