• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: The Disney Soirée - Song Showdown! [Nominees Round!]

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • The Disney Soirée - Song Showdown! [Nominees Round!]

Welcome to one of The Disney Soirée's featured events - the Disney Music Showdown! This is the chance to see what is PC's favourite Disney track!

There's no specific theme here, so, you can nominate ANY song from any Disney movie you wish!
    How does this work?
    All of you can nominate any one of your favourite songs, or any other tracks that you think deserve the spotlight!

After the nomination period, the next phase will be for voting, in which, every track that has been nominated by someone will be up for votes! Everyone can vote to a minimum of two tracks that will win! In the end, whichever track has the most votes, will be the winner! And that's not all - there will be a featured thread representing that video game music for the voters!

Schedule
    This schedule is subject to change dependent on quantity of nominees and other circumstances.

Nominations will last until September 25th
    Voting will last from a week
    Winner will be declared on October 1st!​

Nomination Form
    Your nomination form must be done like below. Any nominations that do not follow this guideline cannot compete!

Nominee: (The name of the soundtrack)
    Link to Video: (You can link it, or post a embed video of it!)
    Why: (Let the voters know WHY this track is the best there is for this theme! It can be as long as you want!)​

pkmin3033

Sure thing! I'll go with a more...unorthodox choice, because making obvious choices is boring.

Nominee: The Lion King II - My Lullaby
    Link to Video:

Why: Well, for starters, I love me a good villain song...and of all the Disney villains, I actually find Zira to be the most interesting. She has a very relatable and almost heartwarming goal - she wants her son to have what she believes to be his birthright, and she has *some* grounds for believing that - but she goes about it in the most twisted, violent way possible. This song is a fantastic counterpoint between her love for her son and her desire for vengeance, and the end result is...pretty scary, actually. I mean, just listen to the lyrics - she's turning a battle chant into a lullaby.

Back