• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] The hatGALLERY

TRICKSTERhat

Game Development is no longer a dream!!
Years
So, as an excuse for me to be more active on this forum, as well as to make my art more known since I got rid of my twitter and all many, many months ago... I decided to open The hatGALLERY!

I'll be clear and go with the fact that I am mostly a sprite artist, so expect to see a bunch of squares forming bigger squares for the most part, although I did deal at least a tiny bit into digital art... although I draw in a pixel art programs so you'll see even more squares.

I also don't draw as much as I wished I did so, don't be surprised if this thread has some old art, which I'm still proud of, though.

pixelart3.png

(A recompilation of some of my personal favorites since I started making sprites.)
1.png

(An example of how my digital art is.)

Hope you all enjoy the showcase! I've spent like 5 years making pixelart, so I hope you get to see it pay off as well.

TRICKSTERhat

Game Development is no longer a dream!!
Years
Starting off this year with a Gen 1 sprite! Made a what-if design for an OC of mine, if she was a Pokémon Trainer, and then made that design into a sprite! I'd show the design but it's currently a very rough sketch, so it will wait until I draw a good render.

RED-export.png
RED-export.png

(If she was in the actual game, she'd probably just be some secret trainer battle at the Seafoam Islands.)

Back