• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Japanese Music Fan Club~

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    The Japanese Music Fan Club~

Credit for macro gif goes to asiamacroz @ tumblr
    ♫~No Fun, No Future~♫

Welcome to the Japanese Music fanclub! This place is dedicated to people who love all things Japanese music. Talk about who you adore most as a vocalist, or maybe discuss bands no one has really heard of either! Whatever it is, if it's j-rock related, you can discuss it here. :D

Rules~♩

- Please abide by PC's general rules.
    - Respect each band that the person likes; no bashing bands or j-rock artists.
    - Have as much fun as you can. :D

Entry form~♩

Username:
    Favorite Bands/Artists:
    What do you love most about Japanese music?

Current Topic~♩

What is your most favorite Japanese music band/artist and why?

Member List~♩
    RainbowShy
    Murkmire
    O'aka XXIII

My Sign up form~♩

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
    Username: Murkmire
    Favorite Bands/Artists: Nightmare (First and foremost), Asian Kung-Fu Generation, Hyde, NaNa Mizuki

What do you love most about Japanese music? I absolutely love Japanese music, because it holds a certain... mesmerizing grip on me when I listen to it. I'm not sure, exactly. I would agree about it's exotic "flavor," but I tend to like bands like Nightmare, and Nana Mizuki who produced songs a bit more... darker. ;)

I would definitely have to say Nightmare. I remember listening to Alumina (The first ending theme for "Death Note") for the very first time, and well, beginning my trip down Gothic Lane. ;) I'm trying to open up to more of their music, or maybe more songs than just what I pick and choose.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    I love Nightmare! I haven't listened to them in ages though. I've been getting into more darker stuff too as well. I just haven't had a chance to find good bands because I only now got back into Japanese music.

I also love Asian Kungfu Generation as well. They are really good. Most of my musical interests come from anime, such as Orange Range and T.M. Revolution.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Username: O'aka XXIII
    Favorite Bands/Artists: Dir En Grey
    What do you love most about Japanese music?: It is a lot darker than other country's music and the music videos are just wow <3

Really Dir En Grey is the only band I've listened to and can remember the name of. They make me feel all ooey gooey inside with music videos like:
    Spoiler:

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    Username: O'aka XXIII
    Favorite Bands/Artists: Dir En Grey
    What do you love most about Japanese music?: It is a lot darker than other country's music and the music videos are just wow <3

Really Dir En Grey is the only band I've listened to and can remember the name of. They make me feel all ooey gooey inside with music videos like:
    Spoiler:

I've heard there usually very dark and stuff. D: I've never listened to them, and I don't think I will since they aren't really my taste. Also, aren't they from PSCompany? (The Record Label or whatever)

Back