• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga The Kirby anime is arriving on Blu-ray!... but why is it taking so long?

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2022
    I am excited about the Kirby anime finally arriving on Blu-ray Disc in "Winter 2022". I thought this anime was doomed to be banned worldwide for a long time, but as it turned out, that's not the case anymore.

The only issue I'm noticing is that as of three months after the Blu-ray was annoucned, there's still no price for it! We're also only one month away from winter, and still nothing as of this. What's happening?

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2022
    I'm also concerned about the massive huge price it's going to get, based on prices of other anime on Blu-ray. I'm considering to just have someone else, like a hardcore Kirby fan, buy it and get it on the Internet Archive.

Back