• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nuzlocke Pokemon adventures with Cole- Kanto edition- issue 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2014
    Soooo I made this comic because I love pokemon, nuzlocke and comics.
    You might not like it, that's fair enough, however if you don't like it don't be mean.
    thank you and enjoy. :)

View attachment 73261

ps: my other thread got closed down for some reason on "fan fiction and writings".

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there inaaiam. I'm happy to see your enthusiasm for art, and nuzlockes as well! It's nice to see more people investing time into creating a good comic too. :) Unfortunately though, there's a few things you've gone askew on.
    ps: my other thread got closed down for some reason on "fan fiction and writings".

As BobandBill explained in your last thread, your comic did not necessarily meet certain conditions for FF&W, being that your work is more art based than writing based. Traditionally, FF&W is reserved for actual, written word, not story-driven art. Nevertheless, what concerns me is that you didn't read the rules, as you were instructed, before posting here. :(

A&D has a rule which requires you to post at minimum three individual pieces of art, which you've neglected to do. This rule, plus many others, are addressed in A&D's Rulebook.

I won't lock this thread yet, because I want to give you a chance here. Please produce two more pieces of art (they can be entries to your comic, character designs, pokemon, anything you want!) in a reasonable time, otherwise, I'll have to close this. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns and I'll gladly help you out.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2014
    View attachment 73262

this is a image i made on photoshop. the red represents power and angry, while the blue represents friendly and vulnerable, the middle is gold that means if you can have the perfect balance between the two you're a perfect being. btw i put mewtwo their because is awesome ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back