• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One and Only Franceschi [F] [A] [N] [C] [L] [U] [B]++

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Well one night is done. It wasn't too bad. When I got home though I was still wired, so I didn't go to bed right away. Just two more nights...I am going to be fine. ^^ I hope you are having a nice weekend. =D
    That's really fantastic. I'm proud of you Lucy. :D

Inactivity is bad. Sorry, Fuwa-chan D:
    Inactivity is not your fault Roy-kun? :D

I suppose I'd be an awful pair if I didn't join. xD

Fii, quit taking breaks! I need you on PC & MSN! D:
    You would be an awful pair [/joking]

You need me? When did that happen? :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes, well I made it. I survived the craziness, lol. Right now I am relaxing but I will need to work out. Yep, I am serious about it. I am in my health kick right now. I found out that I lost 3 pounds today. I am so happy. I have to keep going. It is only going to to get better later on. =D Working out is so fun!!

I hope you had a nice evening. Hope to see you around soon. I will be at work tomorrow afternoon, I will be in the evening after I work out. :3

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Haha. You revive well, Roy. XD

Fuwa is ill today. ;^; She's at home with a massive headache and a sore throat.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh my, sorry that you don't feel well Fuwa-chan. ;_; *hugs* Just take it easy, drink orange juice, and get some rest. ^^

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Oh my, sorry that you don't feel well Fuwa-chan. ;_; *hugs* Just take it easy, drink orange juice, and get some rest. ^^
    And get on the computer so you can talk to Roy because he has a snow day that he doesn't want to waste today X3

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Thank you, Lucy. -Hugs- I wish we had orange juice. ;^; But I have to make do with apple'n'blackcurrant squash.

And get on the computer so you can talk to Roy because he has a snow day that he doesn't want to waste today X3
    Hey, I came online and I saw no attempt at a long conversation considering you left before I did. XD

It's a Franceschi, if I said that right.

Joining.
    Whee~ Caitlin's joining. 8D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thank you, Lucy. -Hugs- I wish we had orange juice. ;^; But I have to make do with apple'n'blackcurrant squash.

Wow, that is usual. I never had that before. Isn't a juice? Because if it is, I never heard of it. I bet it is very good juice. ^^ Feeling any better, btw?

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Wow, that is usual. I never had that before. Isn't a juice? Because if it is, I never heard of it. I bet it is very good juice. ^^ Feeling any better, btw?
    It's alright. It's pretty tasty, but I prefer the Summer Fruits one.
    I'm feeling much better thank you, my dear. Still coughing a bit, but that can't be helped. XD

Apple n' Blackcurrant is a great juice. It's like...purple, no?
    Reddy-purple. :3
    George. <3 -hug-
    Caitlin. ♥ -Hugs-

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    It's alright. It's pretty tasty, but I prefer the Summer Fruits one.
    I'm feeling much better thank you, my dear. Still coughing a bit, but that can't be helped. XD

Wow. I wish I got to try that juice then. I love to try juice with different fruits in them. Yay, I am glad you are feeling a lot better. ^^

I hope you have a nice day. Well it is morning for me, early morning. By the time I get up. It will be afternoon or evening for you. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes she is. ^^ She is very sweet. How are you doing? :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XD! Yeah she is definitely awesome. So how have you been? =D

Back