• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Humanoid pokemon are usually designed well, like this line for example. I think the dislike stems from not wanting to be affiliated with the people that are too excited for humanoid pokemon rather than the humanoid designs themselves. There is a difference between humanoid designs like Lucario who is cool looking and Salazzle that feels like fur/scalie-bait (there's also Tsareena having a questionable design). I think Raboot and its evolution are more towards Lucario in being cool.

Years
    • Seen today

Raboot is safe now. Cinderace is next.

Years

I find that Cinderace is a menace. With Libero as its hidden ability it can change its type to anything and gain a STAB. Imagine holding the life orb or a choice item with that. Cinderace was born to sweep.

Years

A guessing game when it comes to a very fast pokemon is scary. You are guaranteed to trade with it and you have to predict. That is hard to counter once you get the ball rolling.

Years
    • Seen today

Cinderace is safe now. Sobble is next.

EDIT: We'll have to continue the race in a new thread. Since the forum update, posts can no longer have more than 100 images. Unfortunately, this includes the first post in any thread. I'll put up a new thread soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back