• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ShadowE--I mean, NOVA Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • He's a guy that plays too much video games.
    He mods Video Games alongside Dragon
    He's taken, sorry ladies! But never fear!
    Welcome to...

The ShadowE NOVA Fan Club!

Join this fabulous club and talk about your *other* favorite Video Games moderator, ShadowE--I MEAN, Nova! He works alongside Dragon, and he da coolest!

Though, WE DO HAVE RULES.

~All PokeCommunity/FC&G rules apply!
    ~Video game talk is encouraged, because that's what Nova does all the time.
    ~No smacktalk & stuff
    ~Have fun!

Username:
    Say a few *good* words about our Video Game Lord:
    Codeword: STARCRAFT. (all caps yo).

The Shadow Triad--err, clan. [members list]

--Minerva

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Username: Autumn Reverie

Say a few *good* words about our Video Game Lord: He's the embodiment of Starcraft and all things video games. (That's a few *good* words right? :P)

Codeword: STARCRAFT.

Years
  • Username: Sheep
    Say a few *good* words about our Video Game Lord: King of video gaming right up there with Dragon. I'm always seeing him around and he seems very easy to get along with! Stay cool and continue to be as active as you are~
    Codeword: STARCRAFT

Years
  • Username: [supporter]Hikamaru[/supporter]
    Say a few *good* words about our Video Game Lord: Shadow is like, the savior of the video gaming community. He has been an amazing presence in the Video Games section, and with his partner-in-crime aka Shawn he will show us how awesome being a pro gamer is. The section would not be lively and fun without our Shadow.
    Codeword: STARCRAFT

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back