• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV The Walking Dead midseason finale

Sirfetch’d

Last night the midseason finale of season 6 of The Walking Dead aired and it certainly was filled with quite a few surprises. What did you guys think of the finale? What about the season in general?

Spoiler:

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    I AM CROWNING THIS THE OFFICIAL POKECOMMUNITY WALKING DEAD THREAD. there were a couple others but all pertained to specific episodes. so this is the official pokecommunity Walking Dead thread.

I don't watch the show. so you guys have a ball. (;

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    It wasn't bad. Wasn't great though, but I certainly enjoyed it. I'm just hoping what comes next doesn't parallel the comics too closely cause...

Comic spoiler
    Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

It wasn't bad. Wasn't great though, but I certainly enjoyed it. I'm just hoping what comes next doesn't parallel the comics too closely cause...

Comic spoiler
    Spoiler:

yeah...

Spoiler:

User Anon 1848

I was hoping Ron would shoot Carl. Can't stand that little ****.

I don't like how Rick's group always seem to have time for pep talks and lectures even if they're meant to be facing a serious threat. Glenn trying to shame Enid into risking her life despite the massive horde around them. A dying Deanna trying to impart words of wisdom to everyone when they should be focused on barricading the house. Scenes like this are overdone in the show and it makes the tone of the series seem more corny than suspenseful. You'd think with that many zombies overrunning the place there'd be more than one major death.

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
    Years
    I had mixed feelings about it.

Spoiler:

That being said, did anyone watch the end credits scene?

Spoiler:

Back