• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] Three touch trade evos, shiny rewards

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    Want to evolve three random shinies I came across: an Alolan Graveler, a Seadra and a Rhydon. Anyone who can help with tradebacks I've got a bunch of shinies to claim as a reward including an extra alolan Graveler and some paradox mons so you can skip hunting for them all together (don't get too hype though, it's just two extra Brute Bonnets I have no use for), can also give 'em nicknames you might want.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    Want to evolve three random shinies I came across: an Alolan Graveler, a Seadra and a Rhydon. Anyone who can help with tradebacks I've got a bunch of shinies to claim as a reward including an extra alolan Graveler and some paradox mons so you can skip hunting for them all together (don't get too hype though, it's just two extra Brute Bonnets I have no use for), can also give 'em nicknames you might want.
    I'd love to help ya out! I believe I also need to trade-back some evolution shinies myself too, and I get to fill in the new dex with these evolutions, so it's two birds Pidgeys with one stone Geodude.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    I'd love to help ya out! I believe I also need to trade-back some evolution shinies myself too, and I get to fill in the new dex with these evolutions, so it's two birds Pidgeys with one stone Geodude.
    Much appreciated! Look for the link code 4093 I'll be on for a while and if you don't get anything message me and will get these trades sorted out!

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    Much appreciated! Look for the link code 4093 I'll be on for a while and if you don't get anything message me and will get these trades sorted out!
    Sorry about that, I made that post and then went straight to bed...

I'm about for some time now, let me know when you see this!

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    Sorry about that, I made that post and then went straight to bed...

I'm about for some time now, let me know when you see this!
    Just woken up from a nap, these festivities are killing me! I'm on if you're still up and have a moment to trade

Back